domains Squadhelp releases some marketplace stats and insight

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Squadhelp produced a great report that looks at the last 6 months of data at the naming marketplace. First thing that stood out, “May 2020 resulted in record number of domain sales (40% higher than any previous month).” Over 45% of all sales were for domains that were listed on Squadhelp.com for less than 6 […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
We have 100+ names on Squad Help....
Great intel.
Thanks for sharing...

BrokerSkills. com

•••
We have 100+ names on Squad Help....
Great intel.
Thanks for sharing...

BrokerSkills. com

BrokerSkills is a great name.

As for Squadhelp, thank you for some transparency. I have 11 there (and growing)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
New domains sell more at SH according to this chart:
image-8-1024x652.png

I wonder why?!

Last edited:
•••
I think, not all newly listed domains are newly registered.

•••
Nice read, thanks for sharing.

•••
New domains sell more at SH according to this chart:
Show attachment 159052

I wonder why?!

The real question is how does that equate to sell-through for their entire (combined) portfolio?
How many (total) names are counted in their inventory?
What percentage do these sales "sold" domains represent of all their available names?

•••
•••
"Over the past 60 days, we have noticed a significantly higher demand for 4L and 5L domains."

The Story in Namepros looks different. I have seen threads of owners selling LLLL domains for $100 or so and yet no buyers. And to make things worse - have seen few domainers who own 100s of LLLLs having difficulty in offloading their inventory even for reseller pricing.

Nevertheless Quad Premiums and pronounceables seem to be of high demand on GoDaddy/Namejet.

I personally believe due to the current economic situation - its going to be a buyers market for now. Invest now on good names and in the next 3-5 years your profit should soar.

Last edited:
•••
"Over the past 60 days, we have noticed a significantly higher demand for 4L and 5L domains."

The Story in Namepros looks different. I have seen threads of owners selling LLLL domains for $100 or so and yet no buyers. And to make things worse - have seen few domainers who own 100s of LLLLs having difficulty in offloading their inventory even for reseller pricing.

Nevertheless Quad Premiums and pronounceables seem to be of high demand on GoDaddy/Namejet.

Quad Premiums and pronounceables are in high demand here too but rarely is any post for sale. Most of us went through the phase of buying up junk 4Ls and we are over it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back