Domain Empire

GAMEROOM.COM How could be for sale ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xseoco

Established Member
Impact
How could be for sale GAMEROOM.COM ?
I see it for sale on SEDO and i see post on GAMEROOM facebook page about it.
It is not Facebook property or ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gameroom is close to a dictionary word, no?.. I also don't see any TM on the name.
..unless you mean something else

•••
Gameroom is close to a dictionary word, no?.. I also don't see any TM on the name.
..unless you mean something else

If you check Facebook GameRoom page you understand that GAMEROOM.COM is their property,why they post it for sale ? This i dont understand.

Look :
gm.jpg

Or look on the page : https://www.facebook.com/FacebookGameroom/posts/1874012646147013

•••
I imagine the sedo listing is probably outdated and no longer belongs to whoever listed it for sale. This happens frequently...

•••
If you check Facebook GameRoom page you understand that GAMEROOM.COM is their property,why they post it for sale ? This i dont understand.

Look : Show attachment 49695

Or look on the page : https://www.facebook.com/FacebookGameroom/posts/1874012646147013

Thanks for the headsup. I didn't visit the name so I thought you were talking only for the word 'gameroom'

wayne has it right I think. Probably an old listing or someone tries to be funny :) .. it does happen frequently.

•••
I imagine the sedo listing is probably outdated and no longer belongs to whoever listed it for sale. This happens frequently...

Im thinking to that too but anyway sedo dont know that ? ..

•••
Im thinking to that too but anyway sedo dont know that ? ..

Have you told them about it? Sedo has tons of listings, you can't possibly expect them to check every single listing every single day.

•••
Have you told them about it? Sedo has tons of listings, you can't possibly expect them to check every single listing every single day.

I didnt, i seen that when i posted my domain gameroom.link for sale there ... anyway that is why ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back