Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.ga domains any value?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

HiFiNames.com

HiFiNames.comTop Member
Impact
930
Does these .ga domains have any value? I registered it.

I thought of registering some name as .ga = georgia also

annuity.ga
annuities.ga
autodonation.ga
churches.ga
domainregistration.ga
autodonation.ga
institutes.ga
settlements.ga
businessvoip.ga
phonesystems.ga
businessvoip.ga
abkhazia.ga
akhaltsikhe.ga
ambrolauri.ga

Can you share your thoughts please.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can't see any value in these.
 
1
•••
If you want advice about what types of domain are valuable or about anything else. Just private message me.
 
0
•••
Yes, good investment. Domain names in the .ga TLD (from Gabon) are selling every week.

</sarcasm>
 
1
•••
Thanks for your ideas. Can you help by giving info / location to find past .ga domain dales?
 
0
•••
The extension is not even listed on namebio or dnsaleprice... hence no reported sales as I can see.
Actually, the reasoning is the same for any TLD: if there are few or no reported sales, it's probably not a good investment. And outside Gabon, who wants a .ga ?
Most African ccTLDs are undeveloped, in fact quite a few have no more than hundreds of regs.
 
1
•••
Just FYI, you're not technically the owner/licensee of free .ga domains, Freenom is. You're not allowed to transfer them either. Their value is zero.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisals. Seems these domains can be upgraded as normal by paying just $10 and will get legal ownership. So can transfer then
 
0
•••
Most African ccTLDs are undeveloped, in fact quite a few have no more than hundreds of regs.
I can second this - I owned internet.cm which I thought would sell like hot cakes. Rookie mistake.
 
2
•••
Thanks for your ideas.Welcome more.
 
1
•••
I dont see any value really...
how about domain hacks
ladyga.ga
don.ga
yo.ga
ome.ga
nan.ga -- nude in hindi
ganna.ga -- sing a song (in hindi)
 
1
•••
I dont see any value really...
how about domain hacks
ladyga.ga
don.ga
yo.ga
ome.ga
nan.ga -- nude in hindi
ganna.ga -- sing a song (in hindi)
I'd probably pick up a couple of the shorter ones as fun URL shorteners, like yo.ga for example, but not for much else use. Personally I'm not a fan of domain hacks unless when using it as a shortener.
 
1
•••
0
•••
All hacks, no real value unless you could get Atlanta or Savannah or maybe another large Georgia city?

Rutabaga
Bubinga
Omega
Beluga
Toga
Chattanoga
Bodega
Saga
Chimichanga
Conestoga
Talledaga <-----NASCAR fans
VGA/SVGA
 
1
•••
Good post...I am happy to be a member of namepros
 
0
•••
I think the value of.Ga domain name until the development of the Internet, to a certain extent can be reflected
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back