Dynadot

Future of LLLL.net?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

annie sharma

Established Member
Impact
hey everyone!

first of all thank you for taking time to view my thread and i would like to ask if there is a future for LLLL.net domains, i know it depends upon the letters but if they are premium letters would they be worth investing in? say any domain for example BYVO.net? should i invest in such domains LLLL.net domains?....because i am a beginner would it be alright to invest in LLLL.net or because good premium .com are usually expensive, thanks in advance cheers!! and happy new year

regards,
annie

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Investing in premium LLLL .net .cc is a good idea if you are aiming the Chinese market.

I don't recommend investing in those for end-user purposes.

•••
Invest in a few and see how it goes. Do not spend more than 100$ total. Try to flip them fast.

•••
•••
Well he should not invest more than 170$ then :)

•••
•••
Don't mind some of the domainers because some of us are not domainers but subdomainers. They can't even explain to you what is good LLLL.NET and what is not good LLLL.NET this days, and has things stand today there is no place and no way you can get a good LLLL.NET for less than $220, not less than $170 as they allege. Today (because market always changes) good LLLL.net are the ones that have no vowel or letter V. For example PTRL.NET. This type of domains are good today because they are the ones that chinese people like buying and chinese are the people who are investing heavily in domain names these days, far more than Westerners, but Chinese don't like buying domains with vowels or V. The price of Chinese desired domains depend on the pattern and the letters included in the domain. LLLL.net with any of these letters (J,Y,Z,W,X) fetch more money, more of these letters in the 4letter domain more money it will fetch. JJJJ.NET can fetch more than $1000. If you want to have an idea of how much they are selling go to Namebio.com. But I can tell you that these days LLLL.nets are not fetching less than $220

•••
Don't mind some of the domainers because some of us are not domainers but subdomainers. They can't even explain to you what is good LLLL.NET and what is not good LLLL.NET this days, and has things stand today there is no place and no way you can get a good LLLL.NET for less than $220, not less than $170 as they allege. Today (because market always changes) good LLLL.net are the ones that have no vowel or letter V. For example PTRL.NET. This type of domains are good today because they are the ones that chinese people like buying and chinese are the people who are investing heavily in domain names these days, far more than Westerners, but Chinese don't like buying domains with vowels or V. The price of Chinese desired domains depend on the pattern and the letters included in the domain. LLLL.net with any of these letters (J,Y,Z,W,X) fetch more money, more of these letters in the 4letter domain more money it will fetch. JJJJ.NET can fetch more than $1000. If you want to have an idea of how much they are selling go to Namebio.com. But I can tell you that these days LLLL.nets are not fetching less than $220
even pronounceable domains are doing well...

•••
The best LLLL.net to invest in are the ones you can find in the dictionary ;)

•••
The best LLLL.net to invest in are the ones you can find in the dictionary ;)
This was my idea way back when in 2008. I go for words, and abbreviations....crazy enough a lot of my abbreviations are also CHIP nets like srry.net and thks.net

•••
•••
LLLL.net price will increase month by month...

•••
I had invested $30 for 29 LLLL.net domains (with vowels). Sold one for $400. Remaining are still waiting for buyers.

I think when there is $1 or $2 promo, that is the right time to get these type of domains but since all 4L.net are registered it is difficult to hand register them.

Read the market carefully before you jump into these domains. As someone already said, these are not targeted for end users.

•••
these days most domain names are being sold to domain investor, not to end-users. Being short is the norm now. If you happen to have a short domain name that can be brandable or that an end-user can buy it is even better

•••
Thank you everyone, it helps a lot

•••
hate to interject but....any feelings or opinions about

LLLLL.net's
or what about
NNNN.net's?
or
NNNNN.net's?
I have 885888.net is this worth anything? how much would this get over at auction? either Godaddy or Sedo?

•••
hate to interject but....any feelings or opinions about

LLLLL.net's
or what about
NNNN.net's?
or
NNNNN.net's?
I have 885888.net is this worth anything? how much would this get over at auction? either Godaddy or Sedo?
NNNN.NET -$1K+ (no 0/4)
NNNNN.NET- $100+(no 0/4)
885888.net $100+ (at least I can pay $100 fo this domain) :)

•••
Values will definetely going to increase.

•••
is it just me or the floor was $280 and dropped to $250 in 1 month?

•••
Short term fluctuations don't reflect long term value.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back