NameSilo

Fully Autonomous Websites, Designed and Maintained by AI

Labeled as strategy in General Domain Discussion started by oldtimer, Aug 24, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. oldtimer

oldtimer Do some good for humanity and the environment VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

There is no limit as to how much AI can help us at so many different levels. The one good thing that I see is the fact that AI is going to save us a lot of time that is currently being wasted by all the tedious tasks that are involved in making and maintaining a website.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. JayT

JayT LIFESAVINGS.ONLINE

I already make automatic sites and I can tell you the secret: users submit content that other users enjoy.

3. MadAboutDomains

MadAboutDomains Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I can second that. My site is purely user generated content. There is no predicting what will be popular and what won't.

4. cipcip

cipcip Owner of TutorialIndex.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Automatic means someone registers yoour site and can have a chat bot that asks you questions and based on the answers, the website is created. That is Ai in my opinion.

5. JayT

JayT LIFESAVINGS.ONLINE

If you let AI make a website on a domain, it would only be successful if it created a network of links that kept users from human-designed websites.

6. PAUL 11

PAUL 11 Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hello Fellow Old Timer: I would like to be a part of this. Is there an opp for for me to earn revenue through sales or management at some point ??? If so, I want to plant a seed and perhaps start learning more now. Doable? Can you direct me? I have experience from prior successes when younger. Signed: Fellow Old Timer(one of us is probably a kid to the other - which is always fun talk between two seniors).

7. MikeHawk

MikeHawk Established Member

This is with assuming humans already know the maximum of their abilities. You would be surprised how powerful the human brain really is... so much that no "AI" can dethrone it...ever:

"Hardly a day goes by without a scare story about how AI will replace billions of workers and possibly take over the world. Those scenarios may be overwrought, considering that the human brain may be far more powerful than anyone guessed.

One of the great mysteries of AI is that--despite becoming billions of times more powerful =over the past 50 years--computers have only become marginally better at, and complete fail at, many tasks that human brains perform instantly.

Physicists have long speculated that this gulf is because the human brain might be a quantum computer rather than a digital computer. If this is the case, then there may be tasks that digital computers will never do as well as humans.

If this proves true, human beings can defend themselves against the encroachment of AI by developing and honing the characteristics of their brain that make them uniquely human.
    "

Source: https://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/...re-powerful-than-every-computer-combined.html

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  8. cipcip

cipcip Owner of TutorialIndex.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

@MikeHawk

The human brain is indeed powerful, but we are so lazy sometimes, and I think that will be our doom.

Also, AI can work 24 / 7 so they will be more productive and giant companies will prefer robots instead of humans.

9. oldtimer

oldtimer Do some good for humanity and the environment VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I know how powerful the human brain is :)

But keep in mind that eventually we will have second, third, and forth ..... generation AIs that are going to be created by AI itself which we as humans probably won't have any clue as to how they are going to work. Eventually (perhaps a long time from now) AI will conquer and surpass our ability of quantum thought which through the existing natural network of biological brains (humans and animals combined) has been keeping the World stable for millions of years in the chaos of quantum particles which are there one second and disappear the next. Once AI learns how to control and manipulate quantum thought it will be the start of a whole new World, what place if any we as humans will have in that World totally depends on whether the first generation AIs that we are creating right now are being trained to be a force for good or not.

Of course here in this thread we are just focusing on AIs that can help us create and maintain our websites and perhaps help us sell a few products or services (such as domain names. :) ).

(Disclaimer: none of these is based on fact, just my predictions based on having a little too big of an imagination :) ).

10. JayT

JayT LIFESAVINGS.ONLINE

When the weatherman can predict 2 days into the future I'll worry.

11. MikeHawk

Don't put everyone in the same bag just yet. Not all humans are "lazy", and even the human brain of the laziest human ever works 24 / 7, otherwise they'd be dead.

12. MikeHawk

AIs don't have souls, humans do. Only humans can be gods. Period. :)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 6:46 PM

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice