IT.COM

domain Fück.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

new2domains2017

Established Member
Impact
Kind of an impulse / fomo but, what is the overall opinion on the idn sites like these ? In the end even if it can't be sold I kind of like it for personal/comedic uses might just put a funny website up of my own.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kind of an impulse / fomo but, what is the overall opinion on the idn sites like these ? In the end even if it can't be sold I kind of like it for personal/comedic uses might just put a funny website up of my own.

If not for the global market it might be a great name for the German market; they use diaereses (german word is "umlaut") a lot.

Edit: I always thought umlaut was a German word but turns out it's proper English (too)

Last edited:
•••
I looked up the etymology and uses on Wikipedia and I assumed it was only a German thing, but from my understanding it's used primarily in other languages and is not all that common in German. Again just my understanding from a brief wikipeda read through. Stull I like it. I've found that most sites won't allow you to sell idn domain names which I find very agitating.

•••
Back