NameSilo

Fück.com ?

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by new2domains2017, Apr 27, 2018

Replies:
Views:

1. new2domains2017

new2domains2017 Established Member

Kind of an impulse / fomo but, what is the overall opinion on the idn sites like these ? In the end even if it can't be sold I kind of like it for personal/comedic uses might just put a funny website up of my own.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. JanO

JanO This advertising space is for sale

If not for the global market it might be a great name for the German market; they use diaereses (german word is "umlaut") a lot.

Edit: I always thought umlaut was a German word but turns out it's proper English (too)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  3. new2domains2017

new2domains2017 Established Member

I looked up the etymology and uses on Wikipedia and I assumed it was only a German thing, but from my understanding it's used primarily in other languages and is not all that common in German. Again just my understanding from a brief wikipeda read through. Stull I like it. I've found that most sites won't allow you to sell idn domain names which I find very agitating.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice