NameSilo

domain Please appraise my domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sooty

Established Member
Impact
10
Hi All,

I would appreciate it if you could appraise my domains:
(of course, any offers are welcome too!)

Thanks!
sooty


aceringtone.co.uk

bestmobilephonedeal.co.uk

broadbandrouters.co.uk

fttp.co.uk
(Expect billion dollar investments over the next few years to bring fttp to the home)

javapoker.co.uk

mp3downloadsites.co.uk

nataliapodolskaya.com
(Eurovision Song Contest Entrant)

pcretailers.co.uk

phonedisks.com
phonedrives.co.uk
(Hard drives in mobile phones are available in Japan, and in my opinion it is only a matter of time before they are in most phones, much like cameras are now)

picturestsunami.com

sexpoker.co.uk

supershopping.co.uk

supertv.co.uk

topantivirus.co.uk

topmobilephones.co.uk

voiceovernet.co.uk
(similar definition to VOIP)

voipserviceproviders.co.uk


I also have a few single character Chinese IDN .com domains. Anyone know how much these might be worth in a few years time when it is likely that IDN support will be native to Windows/Longhorn?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not bad.

Are you going to develop them?
 
0
•••
I am thinking of developing a few of them, perhaps using tradedoubler, but I am not a fan of large projects and would take the quick sale first.

e.g. the mobile, ringtones and poker sites.
 
0
•••
I understand.

I just buy domain names to earn profit.
 
0
•••
That's what I'm looking for too ;)
 
0
•••
Yeah, If can develop them, Sell it as a Developed Website :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back