Dynadot

From eNom to... ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys.

Long time listener, first time caller. :xf.smile:

I'm looking for some advice. I've been with eNom for ages but they're getting worse and worse and I think the time has finally come to consider another registrar.

Who do you guys recommend these days?

I'm strongly considering Uniregistry since I've used Frank's other services for many years, but before jumping in I'm hoping for input from those of you that can fairly compare Uniregistry to other options you've tried.

If it helps, I'm only holding .com, .net and .org names.

Thanks in advance...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So after doing some research I'm down to these:

Epik
GoDaddy
NameSilo
Uniregistry

•••
I don't know about two of those.

NameSilo seems to fairly popular these days.

GoDaddy is almost now the Old Guard but lately they seem to be making some serious missteps.

Transfer-wise, the Domain.com (my preference is MyDomain) family can be a good option, but maybe not come renewal time.

Last edited:
•••
@Dane, what features are you looking for?

Uniregistry has a lot of nice amenities including domain privacy, dns services, and marketplace integration. They have a team of brokers that can field inquiries and help you negotiate domain sales.

Epik.com is also priced right and is very domainer friendly. They have a nice interface, free dns services and privacy, and good customer service.

Name.com also has excellent customer service. Good services and prices. Privacy costs extra though.

My experience with NameSilo is limited to holding a couple of domains I've bought from others. Everything seems alright so far.

GoDaddy is the big one. They have support reps that frequent NamePros to assist with issues that come up. You almost have to get to know them if you buy and sell a lot of domains.

Last edited:
•••
I'm actually perfectly happy with the interface at eNom. I don't like what's going on over there lately, but the interface is good. So any interface that's at least as good as eNom's will work for me. Free domain privacy would be a nice perk, although I only use it on a handful of names.

•••
Namesilo! $1 off promo dnc4com

•••
•••
Dynadot / Uniregistry / Namesilo

•••
Seems like Namesilo and Uniregistry have the biggest following here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back