IT.COM

From Canada.. Nice to meet you all!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wayne Lam

Impact
Hello, looking forward to meeting everybody! Somewhat new to the domain game - have always been interested but has never been too involved in it. I'm an avid investor, investing in both public and private corps, specifically biotech and tech stocks. Share with me some of your hobbies or life experiences. :)

Cheers,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Wayne!

Welcome to NamePros and good luck! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Hi Wayne .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

Quite a few of us Canadians are here, what city are you in? (I'm in Montreal)

Best wishes on your journey into domaining .. be sure to absorb all the info you can before jumping too far in! ;)

•••
Hello Wayne and welcome to np's!

•••
Hey there @Wayne Lam! Sure would like to extend a warm welcome to another Canadian! Hope to see you around the forum.

•••
•••
Welcome to the forum!

Best of luck!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @Wayne Lam !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello, looking forward to meeting everybody! Somewhat new to the domain game - have always been interested but has never been too involved in it. I'm an avid investor, investing in both public and private corps, specifically biotech and tech stocks. Share with me some of your hobbies or life experiences. :)

Cheers,
Hello Wayne, welcome to NP.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back