Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello and Assalamo Alaikum,

It’s been a while since I discussed my last domain sale. As everyone knows we are in the middle of this year and my target to make 20-24 sales per year is quite far away right now. This is my 6th sale of this year and I am not happy with the number of sales but what I can say is the total revenue generated is great so far but numbers of sales are not up to the mark.

What I have also noticed is the number of inquiries since the beginning of 2016, which has been on the low side. I have discussed this with fellow domainers and most of them were in the same boat.

Coming to the sale which I just completed through Sedo was for the domain BrightEnergy.com which eventually sold for $28,000. Buyer contacted through Sedo with initial offer of $1,000. I countered with $38,888. As the negotiation history cannot be seen right now because the sale is completed, I cannot share exactly how we negotiated further but it was something like buyer gave 5K, 10K, 12K, 15K, 17.5K, 18,300, 27,500. I wanted to tell that buyer also came through Afternic broker and those mentioned counter offers were included from both platforms. I knew the buyer is same and using Sedo and Afternic simultaneously. The entire deal took almost a month to get completed from the initial offer to completing the transaction.

I wanted to thank Brian Michitti (Sedo broker) who was very good in handling this entire transaction on my behalf and very quick in taking necessary actions on time.

Feel free to give your feedback and share your recent sales.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A bright sale, congrats ;)
I own brightenergy.top if interested.

but would it get to the top? above a .com?
Probably not nowww but definitely YES because it's a .top domain and a TLD called .top can't be topped from it's word importance.
And the importance of a word is it's sense of a word hahaahaaa.

Last edited:
•••
slightly worrying for me lol as i have 5 domains in flippa auctions at the mo

where would you sell domains then?

Abdul would be your best bet for this question as I am a newbie and yet to make non-NP sale.

But I have very bitter experiences with FLIPPA so I am gonna stay far away from it

•••
Abdul would be your best bet for this question as I am a newbie and yet to make non-NP sale.

But I have very bitter experiences with FLIPPA so I am gonna stay far away from it

good quality two word .com's are barely get a $1 bid on flippa

•••

Best lead comes in directly through your parked page contact. 99% of my domains are parked with Uniregistry Market and that's the best parking platform I have ever used so far.

•••
Best lead comes in directly through your parked page contact. 99% of my domains are parked with Uniregistry Market and that's the best parking platform I have ever used so far.
I have taken this leaf out of your page and now all my domains are parked at Uniregistry and marketed at Afternic / GoDaddy

•••
good quality two word .com's are barely get a $1 bid on flippa

True , Flippa is just pure waste of time and money

I would bet you get better sales on NP than Flippa for 2 words

•••

thats good to know so i take it you recommend parking? does it pay for your renewal fee?
True , Flippa is just pure waste of time and money

I would bet you get better sales on NP than Flippa for 2 words

just joined uniregistry

how much does it cost to park domains at uniregistry?

•••
thats good to know so i take it you recommend parking? does it pay for your renewal fee?

just joined uniregistry

how much does it cost to park domains at uniregistry?

Must give a try and see the results.
Parking pays well over 50% of renewals.
Free of cost to park domains at Uniregistry. You need to have good quality and quantity of domains in order to get approval of parking account.

•••
Must give a try and see the results.
Parking pays well over 50% of renewals.
Free of cost to park domains at Uniregistry. You need to have good quality and quantity of domains in order to get approval of parking account.

what sort of quantity of domains are we talking about?

•••
what sort of quantity of domains are we talking about?

They say to submit all your names at once for review. There is no fix minimum numbers to submit but better to submit at least 100 names.

•••
Congrat! Just wanted to add, that beside all the money you are making, you are still very kind and helpful at NPs.

•••
Congrat! Just wanted to add, that beside all the money you are making, you are still very kind and helpful at NPs.

Thanks Robert :)
I am just doing what NP and others gave me when I entered this industry. Hopeful to contribute lot more :)

Best wishes! :)

•••
They say to submit all your names at once for review. There is no fix minimum numbers to submit but better to submit at least 100 names.

i probably want to keep portfolio round about what it is which is approx 50 domain names and probably reduce the amount of new gtld's in favor of having approx 80% ish two word .com portfolio with approx standard .com renewal fee with domain portfolio being bought at reg fee

•••
i probably want to keep portfolio round about what it is which is approx 50 domain names and probably reduce the amount of new gtld's in favor of having approx 80% ish two word .com portfolio with approx standard .com renewal fee with domain portfolio being bought at reg fee

Surely they won't accept any account who is having around 50 names in total.

•••
•••
Surely they won't accept any account who is having around 50 names in total.

that's fine by me lol

i only want 50? two word .com's although more than happy to reduce that number down to 25 to 30 preferably

•••
•••
Congrats, great domain and great sale!

•••
Sedo has done very well for you I am assuming it was parked. Thank you for sharing.

•••
Sedo has done very well for you I am assuming it was parked. Thank you for sharing.

It was parked with Uniregistry Market aka DomainNameSales.com. But sold through Sedo as I have listed almost all my names with them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back