Dynadot

domain Friendships.IO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Broth Investing

Established Member
Impact
I think it would be a great name for a social network, what are your thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think something like Meetup but more oriented to a one-on-one meeting relating to shared interests, purely non-romantic.

Someone could build something valuable with it and it might eventually sell for around $1000 to the right buyer, but the name has no "built-in"/inherent value and is not currently related to any existing field of business. While you are waiting for that golden buyer that may never come, to offset your continued costs, you are paying $30+ per year to renew it.

Appraisals with domains are funky because if someone thinks it would sell for $1000 "if it sold", you have to ask what are the odds it will sell. And there are costs associated with waiting for a buyer. I think the domain is worth $0 because the cost of holding it is likely higher than the average amount of money you will make from it over a given time period. A name like this only really has value to the person who builds it into something. IMO.

Last edited:
•••
I'd be more optimistic with non plural. For plural, I'd maybe see it on the Low / Mid XXX end

•••
One-word io domains have very high value. It would have been great without 's' at the end. Still a good name. I think xxx at most. Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back