Watch

MicroGuy

Miembro EspecialTop Member
Impact
Just received this email:

------------------------

Dear Member,

We are running a BAD ECONOMY SALE.

For one week only ending on midnight Friday February 5th PST we will be allowing our members to sign up to PRO Subscriptions for an unbelievable discount of 75%!! This means you will save almost $75!!

Normal rate: $98.43
Discount: $73.82

You Pay: $24.61

NOTE: This offer is only open to members that are not already a PRO Subscriptions member.

If you would like to receive this once in a lifetime discount, just type in ILOVEFRESHDROP75 as your bonus code when signing up to PRO.

But you must act quickly. This sale will only be available for ONE WEEK ONLY. The sale will be over at the stroke of midnight on February 5th PST.

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,
Your Friends at FreshDrop

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Doesn't seem fair to existing members if they're paying $100 for being loyal, but new guys get in at $25.

•••
Yeah, same here. I am an existing member for a long time and this deal kind of annoys me.

I mean it would be one thing to go back to the old rate for a week as the special, but this is $10/month less than I pay which does not really seem that fair to loyal customers.

Brad

Doesn't seem fair to existing members if they're paying $100 for being loyal, but new guys get in at $25.

•••
Yes, this kind of _ucks for current members. I wonder if you could cancel and then re-register to get the discount?

•••
Ugh. Hate their interface.

•••
Friends,

Thanks for the comments. We only sent out that pricing to a limited number of people. Most of the people that we sent out to were really hurt by the economy and don't have the funds for our normal membership rates so we wanted to issue them a goodwill gesture to get them through the hard times.

I'm happy to hear that most domainers are still doing well in this economy and can afford our normal rates but we wanted to help out the ones that couldn't afford our normal rates to help them through these troubled times.

We truly believe in good karma and even though it hurts us financially to do this rate, we wanted to make sure that the less fortunate would be able to use the quality tools available for other successful domainers.

Thank you all for understanding.

Bob

•••
We only sent out that pricing to a limited number of people. Most of the people that we sent out to were really hurt by the economy and don't have the funds for our normal membership rates...

This seems like a major assumption. How do you know this?

I'm happy to hear that most domainers are still doing well in this economy and can afford our normal rates...

Yet another assumption.

We truly believe in good karma and even though it hurts us financially to do this rate...

How does this discount hurt you financially when your overhead is relatively fixed in relationship to subscriber count?

Last edited:
•••
;
Friends,

Thanks for the comments. We only sent out that pricing to a limited number of people. Most of the people that we sent out to were really hurt by the economy and don't have the funds for our normal membership rates so we wanted to issue them a goodwill gesture to get them through the hard times.

I'm happy to hear that most domainers are still doing well in this economy and can afford our normal rates but we wanted to help out the ones that couldn't afford our normal rates to help them through these troubled times.

We truly believe in good karma and even though it hurts us financially to do this rate, we wanted to make sure that the less fortunate would be able to use the quality tools available for other successful domainers.

Thank you all for understanding.

Bob

What CRM solution are you running that supposedly tells you that microguy was really hurt by the economy and doesn't have the funds for your normal subscrition rate? :lol:
And even if that was true (I'm not saying that it is. For one, I lack the benefit of the data you appear to think you have), don't you think that such data should be privacy protected? D-:

•••
Only five days remaining on this once-in-a-lifetime special.

•••
is it 25 or 29 because we recieved promo for 29 dollars/month

•••
is it 25 or 29 because we recieved promo for 29 dollars/month

Maybe you're not doing quite as badly as Microguy;)

I may as well 'fess up and admit I got one of these emails, too. Hadn't realized I was being single out as a poverty case. But, heck, I'm not proud. I'm thinking of taking them up on the offer.... as soon as I can pawn my daughter's schoolbooks.

•••
freshdrop hasnt been working for me the last 2 days. it doesnt show the recent days exp list. anyone else have this problem

•••
freshdrop hasnt been working for me the last 2 days. it doesnt show the recent days exp list. anyone else have this problem

closeout was not working at weekend

•••
Friends,

All FreshDrop datafeeds have been working since 02-04-2010. There was an issue with the 'Exp Names' that was resolved.

For best support, contact our renowned customer support at: support {@} freshdrop.net . We will take care of you within 24 hours or less and with most cases within the first 15 minutes.

Bob

•••
I can vouch for the support, top notch and fast!

•••
•••
When did the monthly rate go from $30 to $98.

$98 a month is insane.

•••
When did the monthly rate go from $30 to $98.

$98 a month is insane.

they had a blowout sale recently.. 35 bux or so a month isnt bad at all if you can get in at that price.
anything more than that i'd just use something else...unless you got loads of cash to blow

those guys are really nice too
j

•••
they had a blowout sale recently.. 35 bux or so a month isnt bad at all if you can get in at that price.
anything more than that i'd just use something else...unless you got loads of cash to blow

those guys are really nice too
j

The normal price was just $30 less than two months ago.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back