freebie site partner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchojoseph

Account Closed
Impact
I own a new freebie site Get Paid To Do Things! : Welcome To Get Paid To Do Things!!

I'm looking for partners that know seo /// or /// programming. We'll go over your requirements in private. I'm planning to expand this site to offer "paid to search" "paid to post" etc.

I've customized the site a bit, but I'd love to have a few more people on the team ;)

If you read my other thread, you'll know alot of what I'm talking about. If you're interested, pm or reply.

Basically, the site functions in a few different ways. Users can promote the site for money per impression, money per referral, % of what referral earns, paid to read email, paid to signup to things, paid to exchange banners/text, and more. there's a "point store" function that I'm currently not using where users can use their points to buy things. I'm just offering credits/cash at this time, though.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
good to hear and we want to place our banner in your site can we know more details

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back