IT.COM

available FREE to register(for $10) -Extremely Valuable list!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PeterNilsson

DomainexpertEstablished Member
Impact
FREE to register(for $10) -extremely Vaulable list!! (by domaininnovator.com)

fifasecrets.com
ordoiluminati.com
globalilluminati.com
doceten.com
philosophus.org
prioryzion.com
ordotemplisorientis.com
arcanumarcanorum.net
illuminismo.net
orderrosaecrucis.com
ultraconspiracy.com
jeffreyjeffbezos.com
knighttemplarinternational.com
ustopsecret.com
elvispresley.io
kabbala.io
realestatemarket.io
propagandadue.com
33degreemasons.com
carrefurbishing.com
cigarettesalcohol.com
bitcoinburglars.com
weedlasvegas.net
tetrahedron.com
livredevisage.com
likesfacebook.com
hybridedronecar.com
tetrahadroncollider.com
davidicke.io
davidwilcock.io
edwardsnowden.io
infospreader.com
sheerpantyhose.net
youtuberesearch.com
pjotr.org
alienundergroundbases.com

Dont forget to thank me or like me (here on namepros)
and....hurry to get some names before anyone else.
THANKS! Peter, domaininnovator.com free to visit site below also=>

http://www.domaininnovator.com/

Famous Quote:

“Obviously, everyone wants to be successful, but I want to be looked back on as very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world.”

- Sergey Brin (co-founder of Google)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FREE to register(for $10) -extremely Vaulable list!! (by domaininnovator.com)

fifasecrets.com
ordoiluminati.com
globalilluminati.com
doceten.com
philosophus.org
prioryzion.com
ordotemplisorientis.com
arcanumarcanorum.net
illuminismo.net
orderrosaecrucis.com
ultraconspiracy.com
jeffreyjeffbezos.com
knighttemplarinternational.com
ustopsecret.com
elvispresley.io
kabbala.io
realestatemarket.io
propagandadue.com
33degreemasons.com
carrefurbishing.com
cigarettesalcohol.com
bitcoinburglars.com
weedlasvegas.net
tetrahedron.com
livredevisage.com
likesfacebook.com
hybridedronecar.com
tetrahadroncollider.com
davidicke.io
davidwilcock.io
edwardsnowden.io
infospreader.com
sheerpantyhose.net
youtuberesearch.com
pjotr.org
alienundergroundbases.com

Dont forget to thank me or like me (here on namepros)
and....hurry to get some names before anyone else.
THANKS! Peter, domaininnovator.com free to visit site below also=>

http://www.domaininnovator.com/

Famous Quote:

“Obviously, everyone wants to be successful, but I want to be looked back on as very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world.”

- Sergey Brin (co-founder of Google)
WHEN you wrote: "give away all your abundance", were you saying you had hopes the above names would bring you lots of abundance but it didn't work and, now, you're house cleaning and getting rid of things you no longer need? IF so, there is a wealth principle that when we give away what we no longer need to someone who could use it, we are freeing up energy and space that could be used for something that will work and bring us energy and more wealth. Am I making sense? And explain it clearly?

•••
WHEN you wrote: "give away all your abundance", were you saying you had hopes the above names would bring you lots of abundance but it didn't work and, now, you're house cleaning and getting rid of things you no longer need? IF so, there is a wealth principle that when we give away what we no longer need to someone who could use it, we are freeing up energy and space that could be used for something that will work and bring us energy and more wealth. Am I making sense? And explain it clearly?
" of my abundance" - it shall be
I think i get you but explain little bit more.actually i gave away some of my best saved in database./Peter

Last edited:
•••
definitely not Extremely Valuable list

•••

ok.quite valuable.it depends if your knowledgeable in the feild of "conspiracy" etc. First then you can see the big value.
At least there is a lot of work and research behind the names.

Last edited:
•••

and also for me its a personal much valuable list. if i could
i would delete the thread.and register all the domains myself-but unfortunatly its not possible.

•••
Sorry, but not a valuable list of domains at all. I would not register any of these domains.
I see some TMs, confusing concepts or wrongly translated terms. For instance, livredevisage, from french "livre de visage" does not mean "facebook" as you may think. The plural version "livre des visages" would be closer, but still, inspired by a Trade Mark, literal translations that don't work, no sense terms... totally wrong strategy.

Please, read my words from a constructive criticism point of view.

•••
Sorry, but not a valuable list of domains at all. I would not register any of these domains.
I see some TMs, confusing concepts or wrongly translated terms. For instance, livredevisage, from french "livre de visage" does not mean "facebook" as you may think. The plural version "livre des visages" would be closer, but still, inspired by a Trade Mark, literal translations that don't work, no sense terms... totally wrong strategy.

Please, read my words from a constructive criticism point of view.

"Thanklessness is the world's salary!" famous quote.
To be brutally honest with you i want to register all of these names myself. but i dont have the money.-thats how about my ide to give them away. but i regret now especially after your reply.
I have a lot of valuable domains in the "conspiracy" -nich i i would like to add all of these.
This is al list iv collected for quite a long time.with diligently research.so im only happy if your not intrested.then i can eventually register them myself.(if they are not taken.
I can see your not knowledgeable in the field of "conspiracy therioes". Myself i have at least
15 years of experiance.and 10 yerars in traditional "internet marketing" and about 3 years
of intensive study of domains.
Peter
http://www.domaininnovator.com

knowledgeable
knowledgeable

Last edited:
•••

@ivbran:so wich are you own domain successes? - if you can tell about them? do you own PREMIUM one-word dot coms or
eventually 3l.com's or 2l.com's?
I sold usadiplomacy.com 1/16 2019 for $1,100
check it up at namebio.com! Actually it was a domain that was
directtly connected to the shadowgoverment who then hade
usadiplomacy.org (check it up at archive.org !!)
Actually its was a failure--because i should have sold it for at least $10,000 usd)
Peter

Last edited:
•••
"Thanklessness is the world's salary!" famous quote.
To be brutally honest with you i want to register all of these names myself. but i dont have the money.-thats how about my ide to give them away. but i regret now especially after your reply.
I have a lot of valuable domains in the "conspiracy" -nich i i would like to add all of these.
This is al list iv collected for quite a long time.with diligently research.so im only happy if your not intrested.then i can eventually register them myself.(if they are not taken.
I can see your not knowledgeable in the field of "conspiracy therioes". Myself i have at least
15 years of experiance.and 10 yerars in traditional "internet marketing" and about 3 years
of intensive study of domains.
Peter
http://www.domaininnovator.com

knowledgeable
knowledgeable

Well, still 33 out of 36 domain from your list are still available.
tetrahedron.com was registered in 1997.

Sorry iif I offended you. Just trying to help.

•••
Well, still 33 out of 36 domain from your list are still available.
tetrahedron.com was registered in 1997.

Sorry iif I offended you. Just trying to help.

No problem "name agency". if you had investigated littel bit more- you could have seen that "livredevisage.com and globalilluminati.com was also taken.(earlier)
Me too i didnt notice it when iposted the thread.
However "tetrahedron.com" was misspelled by me.
The one who is free is "tetrahadron.com" --and as you maybe know terahedroncollider/tetrahadroncollider is cerns famous
faciility. and by the why those names are also free.(or where a time ago) CHECK IT UP IF YOU HAVE THE ENGERGY.
Kabbala.io is a PREMIUM dot io domain.
and i guess elvispresley.io could sell well as well.
$2,000 in godaddy valuation.
https://www.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal
by the way larrypage.io is also free. founder of google. :)
enjoy!

•••

@ivbran: if you have any ide of what marketing is-you then also
know that in marketing you use to exaggerate-it order to sell something in your advertisement. (comment about my headline)
/Peter

•••
@ivbran: if you have any ide of what marketing is-you then also
know that in marketing you use to exaggerate-it order to sell something in your advertisement. (comment about my headline)
/Peter

Marketing is not exaggerating. And yes i have some idea what marketing is - I used to work as marketing manager. And your post is kinda rude.

•••
Marketing is not exaggerating. And yes i have some idea what marketing is - I used to work as marketing manager. And your post is kinda rude.

Exagerating is was Rick swartz do when
selling names for millions.
the value of the domains are in the viewers eyes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back