Dynadot

FREE EXPERIMENTAL Service to GET MORE NATURAL Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say you got domains. But got very little traffic in parking.

What about point the domain to my hosting for 1 month. I am making a wordpress blog and try to get SEO traffic.

After that point back to your parking places. Enjoy the residual traffic.

Cost: Free. I would ask for feedback and testimony otherwise I do it for others.
Risk: Well. Not much. I just want to say it in front. You can lost your little PR. I may do it wrong and got things banned by google. You lost 1 month worth of parking revenue.

So if your domains are new or old and don't make a lot of money and have 0 PR send me 10 (or 100)

and see how things go.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SEO takes time, you need months to see results.
Moreover you make a blog. Why destroy everything after 1 month?
You have this capabilities so do it for your domains or sell your effort to domain owners.

•••
I make blogs automatically with automatically generated content.

If this can bump traffics then it works. If not I lost nothing.

•••
Waste of time and money

Also with that way you could be banned from parking services

•••
Banned? For what? It's natural search engine traffics? It's traffic that "used" to get to that domain?

Just lend me 2-3 domains and see how it goes.

•••
Banned? For what? It's natural search engine traffics? It's traffic that "used" to get to that domain?

Just lend me 2-3 domains and see how it goes.

In 1 month natural traffic?

•••
I've done similar methods before with autoblogging. It does work in getting organic traffic, but can take some time for traffic to roll in.
Even then, long term profitability success for a fully autoblog site is quite low.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back