Dynadot

FREE Free Domain Sales/Parking Theme

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

markossy

Established Member
Impact
I like to help other in Christmas Spirit, so I present my gift for Christmas to all NP community:
Free Domain Parking Theme for wordpress.

Click hear to get your Free Domain Parking Theme

Features of the theme:

Domain Parking Theme is an wordpress simple but powerfull theme that permit to domain owners to create simple sales landing pages for their domains.

1. Simple Theme Option Panel that will let you to add Custom Favicon, Background Image, texts displayed on the site, Domain Name, Contact form ID, Phone number, Buy It Now custom code
  2. 8 Page Templates with inquire form, buy it button, make an offer, with or without ads;
  3. 4 advertising widgets visible on page templates with ads;
  4. Responsive design
  5. Dummy content with one click will be added in your site.
  6. Unlimited sites installations
Merry Christmas and a New Year full of Joy !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Impressive theme, Must be worth like premium themes.

As a free theme i don't want to request additional features but i would love to suggest to add more value of your work.

Domainers own 200+ domain names,so it's not possible to create 200+ separate websites.

Just activating a theme with one website and can we can able to use it for all the domain names (alteast for make offer pages)?

Wordpress function <?php get_site_url(); ?> may fix this easily. I will give a try and update you soon.

•••
Impressive theme, Must be worth like premium themes.

As a free theme i don't want to request additional features but i would love to suggest to add more value of your work.

Domainers own 200+ domain names,so it's not possible to create 200+ separate websites.

Just activating a theme with one website and can we can able to use it for all the domain names (alteast for make offer pages)?

Wordpress function <?php get_site_url(); ?> may fix this easily. I will give a try and update you soon.

Thanks, any help to improve the theme it is welcome !

•••
Come to think of it, I was just looking for something like this. Great Christmas gift @markossy. Thanks

•••
Thanks Markossy for the theme Markossy.

•••
Is this still up? For some reason I cannot access the site

•••
The promotion was only for holidays.

As the domain had some problem and not all visitors had access to it I deleted the domain.

So there is not any promotion even the paid theme for the moment.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back