IT.COM

Free Domain Name Givaway!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dave321

Established Member
Impact
BabyEngineering.com!

I was recently told in the appraisal section of this forum, that I should hold on to this name. Perhaps one day in the future it will be very valuable.

But to show my appreciation to this forum for all the wonderful advice, Id like to give back a little per contest.

Give me your best domaining story.

It can be any story. A story about how you got started, a good find, inspirational, anything domain related at all. Short, long, doesn't mater.

The story with the most likes will get the name!

I think this can be a lot of fun.

Contest will end March 15th at 5:00 CST

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got started registering my first domain (it was a religious domain) in 2001. I still have it this day. Back in those days godaddy had amazing coupons so hand-reg was $0.99 as I was new customer and promo. Then I renewed it with coupons for years (until GD stopped having coupons). A few years ago I joined the godaddy club and prepaid 5 years (at a major discount. Now days, I find domaining so much fun. One of my first sales was to a religious organization which I met and they paid in cash. As, far as my fastest sale was when I won a domain off flippa for $200 then flipped it on namepros until liquid section two hours after it hit my account. I love domaining and hope this post get's tons of likes as I like baby************.com
Thanks

•••
My first domain sale was on my birthday. All I asked was just for a sale before the end of the year 2020 and luck smiled at me when I got my domain sale information from Dan on my last birthday. No gift was more appreciated than that sale for me. 😎

•••
at first i try to earn from the internet for 2 years i get nothing even 1$ i made my paypal account and the whole 2 years get nothing tell i know there is some thing called domains i read about it more and more specially at my country english not our language so we found difficulty to choose the good domain at first i think this will be scame like other but when i bought domain with 1$ .co.uk extension and i sold here with 35$ and have message for the first time at my live you got money i can't express my happyness so i believed this is true and after that i sold agood numbers of domains . Sorry for spelling mistakes

•••
Due to the fact that I am from Nigeria and the country have been stain by some bad people scamming a lot of people from other country. I am also a University graduate and search for work but is not coming due to the bad government. I am not move by all this instead I started search how I can make money online in a legit way without involve in any kind of scam or be ashamed of my country. I decided to go into domain business after I came about the business on Nairaland. I started by some names especially Geo domains name and lucky enough I have sold some names ranging from $50 to $300. I am still learning about the business because I know nothing seeing some names sold everyday. I think if am lucky to get this name, It can be the starting point for me. Thank you

•••
I think that the domain stories are quite thrilling to read. There are many interesting ones out there and this is why this thread is doing well on its own. Looking at the money spent by people to get a chance is very much fun. However, i think that there is a point to look out for, and that is their motive to get the domain. Whoever won the contest, I hope that they did well in keeping their domain to work well in the long run. I hope that there are more contests like this to help others out.

•••
Congrats to Daniel Owens, the winner. And thank you ALL for your awesome stories!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back