Domain Empire

CONTEST: 20 Free Domains - Win them here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Group

VIP Member
Impact
So, to give back to the community I have decided to hold a contest and give away 20 domains for free. They are not the world's most amazing domains - but - I'm sure you'll find yourself more than capable of flipping them. For the sake of the contest winner (decreasing value) I will not list the names here. They are all registered at GoDaddy and I will push them to you when you win.

Here are the contest rules.

Date Start: Today
Date End: Friday February 27th 2015 at 8pm HST

How to enter: I want to hear your best domain story! It has to revolve around your experience in the domain business. Whether it's a really funny experience you had, a crazy sale, a massive flip, a monster flop, a major regret... so on, the better and more detailed your story the more likely you will win!

How you win: I will personally read each post in this thread and choose a winner at the end of the contest. Keep the posts in the thread (no PM's). The better your story, the more likely it will be liked by others! The objective here is to tell a cool story, not win domains - but hey, who can deny 20 free ones ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for your consideration. Cheers.

•••
Congrats to the winner! My bad luck continues with contests;)
Hope one day I can claim that I won a contest!

Yes the idea of having more than one winner is good like first winner gets 10 domains and then say 5 other winners get 2 domains each.

•••
congrat to the winner.
was surprice i got the highest like from the community but was not the winner maybe bcos of personal choice, maybe i will give my domains to charity so i can be a winner

•••
My greatest domain story would be when I had my post liked by a bunch of people for no reason and won 20 domains.

But seriously, the best story I have to date is starting the STS thread.
Who knew that thread would inspire 350,000 views and 17,000 posts on this forum?

If you don't know why that thread is important? You don't get one of the key elements of domaining.
It might looks like random BS but that's only because it is.

Can someone please direct me to this thread..?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back