IT.COM

Free consulting for the next 2.5 hours - PM me 10 domains and get advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
For the next 2.5 hours, I am sitting in front of my computer and will be available to give you tips on whether you are on the right track with your domain investing based on the 10 domain names you send me. Given the time frame, I might only be able to get to 10 domainers. It is now 10:26 am US Eastern Time. We will stop at 12:56 pm US Easter Time.

What you should do
Send me what you consider your best 10 domain names.
Post PM sent so we can keep count and limit to 10 domainer (No response if no PM sent post)
Send only .COM domains, nothing else.

NOTE: If you see that 10 people have already posted PM Sent, please, do not send yours, since we won't be able to respond, because we only have 2.5 hours. Thanks for your understanding.

What we will do
Indicate whether your names have a low or high chance of selling based on quality
Give you price suggestions for a few or all your 10 names
Give you tips on what strategies you should use to accelerate the sale of your domains

The tips and advice given is based solely on our experience selling domains and opinion on domain value and it must not be taken as legal or financial advice.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bummer...I am number 11...maybe next time.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Can you do this like an office hours once a week 😁

•••
Thank you, it was helpful, I will follow your advices.

•••
•••
PM sent...if too late no probs

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back