IT.COM

available Free Brand Name Suggestions

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Need a new company brand?

I am offering free name suggestions for Namepros members in any domain market.

Just post your request.

Courtesy of LexisDomains.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great -

How about a short internet marketing brand?
Name needs to be broad enough to allow for internet marketing, affiliate work, seo, domaining.

Feel free to pm me for more info or your questions.

thanks.

•••
Do you want me to post your suggestion publicly or PM'd?

Please respond,

•••
Pm them please.

Thanks again.
I"ll leave comments on the quality (and if I use one) in this thread.

•••
•••
1st Name Suggestion

Michael said:
If we don't get to see the picks and discuss them, this thread doesn't really belong in the discussion section (imo). Might be more appropriate here:

http://www.namepros.com/for-sale-advertising-board/

Dot Serve Solutions
-
"Internet Marketing with emphas!s"

DotServeSolutions.com is available!

Any other takers?

Last edited:
•••
sure! i'd like to try it out :tu:

looking for a brandable (generic sounding) site name that is good for general personal productivity and organization.

Lifehacker.com and GettingThingsDone.com are perfect examples

i prefer names without any faddish bells and whistles, ie. no "iDomain" or "Domainz" or "Dome-ain" - no tricks to invent words - besides good old fashion juxtaposition.

i have Productivity.pro ready - but looking for a brandable .com to work with, too.

thanks!

(if you could PM me, then post once i have a chance to reg, it would be great!)

•••
Hi,
Any ideas for baby brand name focusing on the innovative, out of the box items. Like starting with car car organizer, but mostly focusing on the educational and innovative toys, which would contribute to child's intellectual development from the early age. But also other baby and kids items which I could think to add in the future, so the brand name should not be limiting. I am attaching some words for brand name I was brainstorming and liked, unfortunately most of them are not available. Mostly our brand shall be about products helping to raise extraordinary, intelligent and educated child with the help of non standard toys. But also about the products facilitating life of the new parents with the use of innovative products. Also I will use the brand name on social media, therefore it would be nice it it would be attractive and understandable for these channels also. I want it to be short maximum two words please.
The customer - parents, mostly mothers of babies and children from new born babies up to 10 year old kids approximately. Also grandparents, people looking buy presents for babies and kids.
Adjectives describing brand personality:
Educational
Smart
Innovative
Out of the Box
Extraordinary, different not standard thinking
Positive, happy, charming, smiling
Cute, adorable
Safety first
Looking for smart solutions facilitating everyday's hassles raising children with the purpose to make parents life easier.
I would be really nice to incorporate word Genius or Brain in some way, I thought about names Petit Genius and Genius Kiddo, but unfortunately they are already used by somebody else. Fell really stuck now:(
Baby brand names I like:
Brainchild
Giggle (short, sweet and very positive, gives clear association with the young happy child)
Blossom (short, positive and reflect one of the main purposes of our brand, which is to provide smart upbringing to children from the young age.
Huggies (short, sweet, charming, adorable, provokes very positive emotions).
Stunner Kid (reflects the purpose of the brand).
Tiny Hug
Tiny Cuddle
Tiny Feet
Thank you very much!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back