domain frame.works

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajain

Established Member
Impact
please appraise this domain name. could be used in hardware industry or software industry. It is short memorable and goes well with extension. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
If the renewal is $100 or less register it for a few more years and keep it with a bin in the $5k-10k range. It's good but not exactly a word.word domain hack, it's more or so the splitting of one word into to parts left and right of the dot. Regardless, I still think there will be an end user for this domain eventually, the question is whether or not they'll show up while you're the owner or further down the line.

•••
I agree with OP above - seems like the name has small premium renewal, around $36, so 10 years hold cost is $360. It has potential of that $5K-$10k range for ideal end user (software company/startup), so mathematically it might work :)

This is also a name which I would eventually submitt to auctions like Namescon, etc, if I would be owner of it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back