NameSilo

PeaceMedia.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by domainsking, Oct 21, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. domainsking

domainsking Upgraded Member Blue Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Please appraise PeaceMedia.com
    Media industry is booming and this could be a very desirable name for someone in the media industry.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. honestbobby

honestbobby Established Member

Well its a good name... I like it... Surely high xxxx

3. Joe Nichols

Joe Nichols Common sense consultant VIP

"Media" is always a great keyword, and names containing it sell regularly. The value is typically dependant on the strength of the pairing word(s), the length of the name, and the number of sites/businesses branding themselves with the term in question.

"Peace" is a decent-not-great pairing word. It conveys a meaning, and it's short and easily spelled (although confusion with "piece" is a minor issue). On the down side, commercial usage options seem a bit limited, and from a subjective standpoint, it's not quite as edgy or memorable as I would want a Media name to be.

There are a few companies using similar terms:

https://www.atpeacemedia.com
    https://www.mediaartspeace.com
    https://queenofpeacemedia.com
    worldpeacemedia.net

However, none of the above seem like good potential buyers.

Resale value (i.e. looking for a quicker sale to an investor) - I would place in the $100 to $300 range.

End user value - I would say in the $1,500 to $4,500 range (but as with many names, you're likely looking at a long hold time).

4. LLLL_Domains

LLLL_Domains Established Member

It's a good one but such names depend entirely on the buyer, waiting for the right buyer is very important, I'd say something around 5k maybe even more.

5. LarryDomain

LarryDomain Top Member VIP

broker will pay you a couple of hundreds.. end user may potentially pay you in the xxxx range.. or if you hit the jackpot and there's a startup that wants it.. maybe xx,xxx

6. domainsking

domainsking Upgraded Member Blue Account ★★★★★★★★★★

7. Anees Ahmad

Anees Ahmad Established Member

Media is a great keyword for sure. But I doubt if peace will make a good pair with it. It would be suitable only for non profit organizations IMO.
    I value it somewhere between 100 to 200 as reseller price and upto 2000 as end user price.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  8. ElectDomain

ElectDomain Established Member

Mid xxxx for end user.

9. Asogwa Gerald

Asogwa Gerald Established Member

Right on point!!

10. Pay.My.id

Pay.My.id Restricted (Chatroom)

I feel ts a good domain , you may build blog /site before offering to end users. Sell on $ xx.xxx in the future after your domain get a lot of real traffic

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice