NameSilo

domain Stockbunny.com (Appraisal)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

namecloud

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys. Here goes a perfect domain for the stock market- a trillion-dollar industry!
Could be a stock-trading app/software, stock-trading site or even a stock photo marketplace.

Kindly appraise for end-user price.

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a reasonable name, perhaps for a stock market commentator. Dare I say it perhaps a female commentator, because of the "bunny", although that might be a bit sexist ... the "bunny" does have certain connotations. Whether you could get someone to part for a decent amount of money to own this very niche domain is open to question, but I guess there is potential.

•••
Thanks @WebRef.eu, "bunny" is a little rabbit and just one of the usual brandable keywords that can be attached to a domain. How could that be sexist?

Awaiting more appraisals.

Cheers!

•••
I like it. With the word "bunny" comes an association of speed, quick response, or energetic feel -- which perfectly describes the stock market way of work. I hope you understand what i was trying to say lol.

Anyway if I was an interested end-user, i'd offer you high XXX$ to low XXXX$.

Good luck with the sale!

•••
I like it. With the word "bunny" comes an association of speed, quick response, or energetic feel -- which perfectly describes the stock market way of work. I hope you understand what i was trying to say lol.

Anyway if I was an interested end-user, i'd offer you high XXX$ to low XXXX$.

Good luck with the sale!

Wow. Thanks so much. I've seen it in a different light than I previously did.

Cheers!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back