Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
FOZF.com
Exp: 19-Apr 2019

FGWU.com
Exp: 31-Jan 2020

HOZF.com
Exp: 19-Apr 2019

Registrar: Moniker (push or can provide auth code)
Auction start: $75
Increment: $5 or more (less than $5 bid is automatically voided)
Auction end: 48 hours from the last highest bid
Payment: Paypal
BIN: $150

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SOLD, provided BIN $150 are for all three domains.

•••
SOLD, provided BIN $150 are for all three domains.

If I correctly understand above, that all the 3 domains BIN is $ 150. I place my BIN for $ 150 for the 3 names.

•••
Auction is $150 each BIN

Thanks

•••
Lol these guys and their dreams.

I start $75 for each name.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
FOZF.com - $111
FGWU.com - $115
HOZF.com - $116

•••
You did not state that though in your original post, you listed 3 domains and then said starting bid $75 or $150 BIN. If you don't state bid for each then its automatically assumed the auction is for all 3
Granted with your argument. However, assumption is not a concrete judgement so mistake was mine as the word "each" was forgotten during the opening of the auction. Based on the market value it's only common sense that the value of each domain wouldn't be in $50 each.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will be more accurate in the next auction.

Let's get back to auction.

This bid is voided.

Highest bidder:
FOZF.com - $111
FGWU.com - $115
HOZF.com - $116

BIN: drop to $130 each

•••
The thread has been closed / All bids are void / Due to the listing being unclear.

1. Considering the liquid value of 4L.com's it should be understood that these domains would not be sold for $50 each.

2. The listing did not specify that it was bulk or individual sales.

You are more than welcome to start a new auction at this time but please make sure to clearly define your guidelines for the auction.

Additionally, please keep in mind that when you announce a lower BIN in the thread you also need to update the original post in order for the BIN to be valid.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back