Dynadot

advice Format casing when listing domains and hashtags

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ddfenton

Established Member
Impact
Wonder if anyone knows whether mixing capitals to separate words is a good or bad idea?
Meaning: 5gaiauto.com or 5gAiAuto.com? I am in the process of listing stuff on undeveloped and I don't know if I'm missing hits by overcomplicating things. Also, when you create a hashtag you have a choice of mixing up capitalization. So that gets complicated too. Thoughts? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wonder if anyone knows whether mixing capitals to separate words is a good or bad idea?
Meaning: 5gaiauto.com or 5gAiAuto.com? I am in the process of listing stuff on undeveloped and I don't know if I'm missing hits by overcomplicating things. Also, when you create a hashtag you have a choice of mixing up capitalization. So that gets complicated too. Thoughts? Thanks!

I would use Camel Case that way it's easier to read for prospecitve buyers and cuts down on confusion or things they might miss.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back