Dynadot

Established For Sale: Old Edition Google News Domains (Top Stories with Traffic)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mukul555

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone,

I am selling three of my Google News Approved (Old Edition Sites)

If you're in the game, you'd know how valuable these domains can be.

I am going to list of the details for every one of them now -

Site 1
  • Started around July and was getting 100k+ organic views per month
  • Appears in Top Stories and has instant indexing
  • I switched around a lot of ad networks and I only have these as proof --> It's a screenshot from Ezoic.
  • Approved by Taboola and even MGID (I don't guarantee you being approved though)
  • Site made like $30-50 in last 30 days from Taboola but won't count that.

AXE04K-g9zF_lAX6jYKGzdnHAKZy1JylfPibfzjBLPddXCJgBA7x8RlZccrG34uzn-0xCMZhdnx62T2n2cQG6UVd1kj6oKR4deKJlgR2GVwjiB-ZesQCBsGkYBagG47-s5K40IVc

The site got a manual penalty a week ago because of thin content and I was able to recover from it and traffic is picking up again. Last 2 days I got 8k+ views. Majority traffic from USA (50%+)

qoURKMuLdyp71VB4rzwESsIi9sxwQdzBgzMKcDFwHuf9bq1sPa1aFRn2aLyALLl3ymYTrUUoNuQXdc6YABrQvOUvvOI37fE-lL3RdylBzGTtLg86vQE3_dRuzN3r-LANDcczzJYB

Asking price: $8k --> It can easily make $400-500/month from Adsense now.

The catch: You have to be CONSISTENT and post 2-3 600+ word articles daily and it should be good quality. The same goes for all news sites actually. If you're into the game, you'd know.

Site 2

• Started in december and gets 100k+ PVs as well.
  • Appears in Top Stories and has instant indexing
  • 50%+ traffic from USA
  • Recently monetised, made about $500 in last 30 days from Adsense and $50-100 in last 30 days from Taboola.
  • Never got hit by any penalty and going strong.

Asking price: $9k --> It can easily make $1000-2000/mo if you post articles regularly.
The catch: You have to be CONSISTENT and post 2-3 600+ word articles daily and it should be good quality. The same goes for all news sites actually. If you're into the game, you'd know.

Site 3

• Used to appear in Top Stories, doesn't anymore but 'CAN' appear back if worked on properly.
  • No traffic, earnings report as of now.

Price: $2700 (industry price)

Please read the details thoroughly and only then contact me. I'll also need proof of funds from your side before I reveal the URL. Transactions will ONLY be done thru escrow as it's the safest.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got 3 leads, anyone who's interested can DM. Will probably close the 1st deal soon

•••
Hello,

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Description: Licensing, software, industry, daily maintenance, etc.
Domain:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back