IT.COM

traffic For sale a keyword domain with 100euros revenue monthly

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
paycommission.com for sale,best keyword domain with high traffic

in 2008,it's average monthly parking revenue is about 100euros.

Domain Name: paycommission.com

Registrar: ONLINENIC, INC.
Expiration Date: 20010-10-30

parking at sedo.com,following is parking statistics last 32 days:
last 32 days 37,594 Views collectively
1,175 Views per day on the average
10,767 Clicks collectively
347 Clicks per day on the average
28.64% Click through rate on the average
€0.03 Revenue per click on the average
€9.62 Revenue per day on the average

the traffic is steadily increasing now.
paycommission.com parking at sedo,you can search it or buy it at sedo.com :hi:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
Do you have a BIN? Would also prefer screenshot of your revenue stats. Thank you

•••
Please pm me referral stats information and a screenshot of the above.
Thanks
p.s. an indication of price would also be great.

•••
•••
•••
hawkaw said:
Hi,
Do you have a BIN? Would also prefer screenshot of your revenue stats. Thank you
hi hawkaw,
Now I want to set BIN as 8000euros,the following attachment is screenshot of paycommission.com revenue stats.

Pim(P) said:
Please email me to with those details. Also would be interested in knowing the reason for traffic increase:
http://www.namepros.com/domain-name...-keyword-domain-100euros-revenue-monthly.html

email me at info @ gdig . nl
hi Pim(p),

a moment ago I posted the screenshot of paycommission.com revenue stats,
I don't know the real reason for traffic increase,especially 41,628 Views in June 2008.
but at the same time I am analizing the reason for traffic increase,maybe one of the reason is pay-commission.com which is a new website,the website pay-commission.com was established in 2008.and I know there are about one hundred domains registered by international domainers,such as sixthpaycommission.com/6thpaycommission.com/paycommissions.com... :]

zorag said:
Why would this domain be receiving "1,175 Views per day on the average"??

There are minimal backlinks, hardly ANY history and a PR of 0

http://venturenames.com/link.php?id=6

hi zorag,

Yes there are minimal backlinks,hardly any history and PR low.
but I think pay commission is one of best google keywords,maybe there are some type-in traffic,thanks a lot. %%-

Attachments

• paycommission-com.JPG
    paycommission-com.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 37
•••
•••
•••
Would you accept 3 days of traffic test?

•••
gingeman said:

I asked for a two day traffic test but he refused and told me to ask Sedo for the stats details. I think any prospective buyer should have the option of testing the validity of a traffic/rev domain before they buy, and that information should be made available to other buyers if required.

tomjohn - I need two days Google Analytics info for this domain before any further bidding, otherwise I will retract my initial offer.

•••
zorag said:
I asked for a two day traffic test but he refused and told me to ask Sedo for the stats details. I think any prospective buyer should have the option of testing the validity of a traffic/rev domain before they buy, and that information should be made available to other buyers if required.

tomjohn - I need two days Google Analytics info for this domain before any further bidding, otherwise I will retract my initial offer.

hi zorag,

please retract your initial offer.Today parking revenue of paycommission.com was set to zero by sedo,I didn't know what is the reason.
How does Google Analytics work?Google Analytics needs website and host?I want to use Google Analytics to find the real traffic reason. :-/

zems said:
Would you accept 3 days of traffic test?
Sorry,zems,

a problem occured,I must find the reason.thanks :o

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back