NameSilo

domain For once I'm not sure

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
109
Well, being arrogant and full of my own self importance, you can imagine to my surprise when i learn that, for once, Im stuck without paddles in my 'O so small' domain valuation dingy...

I have had the domain IMODO.com for what seems an eternity, keep paying the renewals cos i kinda have always liked the name.

Anyway, now all of sudden ive had 4 offers in as many weeks, all from different people (i think). Nothing spectacular but best was $500....

I understand theres now a I-mode (which is close but no cigar) that is currently very popular, but IMODO.... :-/

So: Why the offers and what the value (undeveloped)..??
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Badger said:
Well, being arrogant and full of my own self importance, you can imagine to my surprise when i learn that, for once, Im stuck without paddles in my 'O so small' domain valuation dingy...

I have had the domain IMODO.com for what seems an eternity, keep paying the renewals cos i kinda have always liked the name.

Anyway, now all of sudden ive had 4 offers in as many weeks, all from different people (i think). Nothing spectacular but best was $500....

I understand theres now a I-mode (which is close but no cigar) that is currently very popular, but IMODO.... :-/

So: Why the offers and what the value (undeveloped)..??

I guess that's the spanish name of imode. As far as I know mode is modo in Spanish.
 
0
•••
Cheers Henry, didnt know this ... :)
 
0
•••
Uncovered some information (link) ... but have no idea if it's helpful! :guilty:

Link: http://www.imodobrasil.com

Please keep us posted, Sir. :p
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back