IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was going to talk about it in the first post but I didn't want to spoil it for you. I knew every sec of tribal that she wouldn't use it.

They are too obsessed with theming and breaking it up into subgroups

Ever notice how sports players always play Survivor too aggressive? All I had to see is that dude' neck and I knew he played pro football lol

The woman that got voted off first was a classic first vote off, old, not real social, lacking physical strength.

•••
I was going to talk about it in the first post but I didn't want to spoil it for you. I knew every sec of tribal that she wouldn't use it.

They are too obsessed with theming and breaking it up into subgroups

Ever notice how sports players always play Survivor too aggressive? All I had to see is that dude' neck and I knew he played pro football lol

The woman that got voted off first was a classic first vote off, old, not real social, lacking physical strength.

What....... no contest notifications??

•••
No, we are now on the: See a Show is starting on TV, Go to NP. System now. lol

•••
My guess is the voting tribe figured out they were going to merge soon and thought about who would be the best people to go to merge with instead of who would help in challenges.

•••
The last show was really good. The whole show was dialed in. Of course, the ending was interesting. I didn't like the 'advantage' very much as it penalizes people that play by the rules.

Would be funny if someone read it and then gave/planted it on an enemy

I like Ali

e0tv116.jpg

I hope she is an A-List celebrity assistant and not assisting Reality Show celebs lol

•••
Noticed another member was around this thread, wondering if @usernamex will make any updates...?

•••
My DVR stopped recording so I have no idea what's going on. Pretty sure my other half canceled it to save my brain from decomposition. She has left inkmaster though which is a plus.

•••
•••
Yeah its not too much of a surprise

•••
•••
Spoiler Alert!

Survivor is a television show

•••
What type of spoiler is it?

SPOILER a bad word in this thread. So I didnt look

Last edited:
•••
I haven't looked either....I'm on week 3 still.
I like Ali too...

•••
Oh tartar sauce, take it in the context of typical UNX spoilers - so as long as you are past week one you are fine

•••
Oh tartar sauce, take it in the context of typical UNX spoilers - so as long as you are past week one you are fine

That's a doooozy.
It's a reality tv show

Last edited:
•••
I read boths "spoilers"..thanks for the information.

•••
There were two episodes today

I'll do the minimum to keep this thread going, but I am over the glory days of this thread

•••
Well, at least Mathematician Chrissy still in the game.

•••
Almost caught up, now have seen 1:54 of the show, that's pretty close to all of it yes?
<- hustler*

* as defined by GaryV

•••
•••
There were two episodes today

I'll do the minimum to keep this thread going, but I am over the glory days of this thread

After a few seasons the format gets boring. There's nothing new anymore. Plus the NP Exchange Rate is pretty low....

•••
The last two episodes were too predictable. That would be why they put two in a row. Actually not a bad season to me.

•••
I didn't watch Survivor last week. So I had to watch last week's show online just before watching this week's episode.

Mathematician Chrissy is last woman standing. She sure can be bossy yet willing to compromise at times.

•••
I didn't watch Survivor last week. So I had to watch last week's show online just before watching this week's episode.

Mathematician Chrissy is last woman standing. She sure can be bossy yet willing to compromise at times.

Financial Analyst...next career move..domain broker! lol

•••
This last episode was actually quite interesting ... but beardy guy will be gone the next time he is able to be voted for.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back