Dynadot

Follow My 20 dollar to a Baller Challenge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jelani Abdus-Salaam

puryr.comEstablished Member
Impact
So, before I start I wanted to say thanks to everyone in the community who have welcomed me.

I know I am young to the domain game, but everyday I learn something new and I have been reading blogs nonstop. I know that doesn't make me an expert by any means, but I like a challenge, so I decided to to partake in Ali's 20 dollar to a baller challenge. I thought it would be cool if I started a thread following my journey.

I intend to post the domains I buy, the domains I sell, and my thought process throughout the challenge. This will not only give myself insight by sharing, but also give the community a chance to offer their input so not only I grow as an investor but those who read can grow as well.

Each day I will try to post, kind of like a micro blog. So please give insight, and any information you believe will be beneficial!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@Jelani Abdus-Salaam @Zandibot A number of people around Namepros seem to be interested in documenting how they're doing at the baller challenge (everybody likes a challenge I guess lol). New thread or this thread?

•••
@Jelani Abdus-Salaam @Zandibot A number of people around Namepros seem to be interested in documenting how they're doing at the baller challenge (everybody likes a challenge I guess lol). New thread or this thread?
Everybody loves a challenge, that is true. I'm glad I sparked an interest in documenting it!

I think it would be cool to have a thread, where everyone can document their journey. I intend to continue the challenge on this thread, but im not sure what would be best

•••
Everybody loves a challenge, that is true. I'm glad I sparked an interest in documenting it!

I think it would be cool to have a thread, where everyone can document their journey. I intend to continue the challenge on this thread, but im not sure what would be best

That's cool Jelani. You're a trailblazer. That's good. You kinda answered without answering - new thread may be best. lol.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey Jelani, how's it going so far? :)

•••
How are things going for you now, Jelani? Any more progress? Enjoyed following your story so far.

•••
nice one stepping on this thread, following this thread will be a plus ...................................

•••
Love the concept here. Have you had any further successes? Would love an update!

•••
•••
Jelani Abdus-Salaam was last seen:
May 30, 2017

Agreed. I would appreciate hearing the outcome of your journey.

Peace,
Cy
A shame.. Thanks for the update, though, Cyberian!

•••
Maybe he's coming back with a bang? I really hope so!
I only just discovered this thread and it's by far one of my favorite reads thus far on NP's,
most of us newbies love to see a fellow domainer and their journey that we can relate to,
especially with seeing him getting such great support form the community
and the amazing help down the right path by some of the experienced folks.
But then again, I don't know his reasons, personal or otherwise, so for now I'll sit back and watch this thread, while keeping on learning what I can from all the other solid info all around NP.
Looking forward to hearing more from him and everyone who've shared opinions during the coarse of this thread so far. Absolutely love the vibe he puts out there!
Hope we get to hear from him in time.

I have to say thank you to @Jelani Abdus-Salaam , @tweetsgonewild , @Ali , @Grilled , @wormfood ,
you guys just gave me that beautiful "ahaa" moment and I'm already adapting from what I was planning for this week. This right here is why I love domaining and this community!

Have a great/productive week everybody!:xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back