Dynadot

FOG is the new CLOUD.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anyone been reading up on Fog Computing recently? Cisco have brought it to the table to aid the Internet of Things (again).

Anyway, don't know much about it and it's yet another new buzz word to appear this year but I'm starting to get 'registration fatigue' ;) so feel free to look it up and see what's available, although I was surprised at how many FOG related domains have already gone. My two are:

FogServers.com

Fog360.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reg'd in com

fogsector
deployfog
developfog

Cheers
Corey

•••
fogsector

Nice one IMO! I checked that one out today when I found this thread. You were quicker ;)

FindFog(.)com
FogCycle(.)com

are the only two I will reg, so I don't go crazy like VR....

Last edited:
•••
•••
fb.png
.com
FS.png
.net

•••
•••
MistMarket is the only one I add

Last edited:
•••
still some mist names are available to reg which are dropped...
Mist.com and Mist.io are both operating for hybrid cloud infrastructures..

•••
still some mist names are available to reg which are dropped...
Mist.com and Mist.io are both operating for hybrid cloud infrastructures..
And more domains can never hurt.... :ahhh::ahhh:

•••
•••
•••
•••
good/bad...It's all relative
you never know ....anyone can knock your door for the domain(s) you have..It may be of zero value for someone and much valuable for someone.It depends on enduser ,which domain they like.

•••
you never know ....anyone can knock your door for the domain(s) you have..It may be of zero value for someone and much valuable for someone.It depends on enduser ,which domain they like.
"Each his own". I add MistMart and MistChain

Loved FogOff, haha..

Last edited:
•••
Ive been away for a while and now we have mist.... Um....

Have we had any Fog sales lately or are we still a ways off? I have a ton of renewals coming up soon but always felt this niche was on the edge of exploding.

•••
Forgot I had some account credit in my Rebel account. I was surprised to reg:
Fog Computing (.co)

•••
Had an offer for fog/saas in the mid xxx range but countered.

•••
•••
Had an offer for fog/saas in the mid xxx range but countered.

Kudos for sticking to your gut. I probably would have pulled the trigger to help with some renewals. This niche is still somewhat in its infancy despite all the new investors and advancements.

•••
Kudos for sticking to your gut. I probably would have pulled the trigger to help with some renewals. This niche is still somewhat in its infancy despite all the new investors and advancements.

It was difficult to refuse the offer tbh but I do feel a better price can be gotten. If I needed the cash right now I would have accepted. Often our price is determined by the needs we have. This is why you see the famous domainers sell average joe names for good amounts, they can afford to wait. Something I am learning to try and achieve too (fingers crossed).

•••
•••
•••
•••
Fog . expert and fog . support

•••
FogGuru
FogArchitecture
FogSchool
FogMining
FogForce
FaceFog
Fogaas
FogExchange
FogCentre
.com

•••
just got those 3 , no more for now :)

FogArchitect.com
FogEngineer.com
FogEngineering.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back