Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyhere

Established Member
Impact
Not sure how these new gTLDs work.
Being curious. You can just put a figure.
Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the dot-Live seems a wasted additional description - Is FM Radio ever listened to or imagined as being anything but Live..I see the .com and net are taken But if your going to go down the investment road of these new extensions, My only advice would be go for the really sensible (Multi -market) combos - that means it being pretty much already swallowed at most of the Country code extensions as a word pairing (and that includes the .com, net, org , info and all its Siblings )

Last edited:
•••
FM Radio is always live. Hence extension matches perfectly.
Google search yields 17,00,00,000 results.
It comes in second number sequence as you type Fm Radio in google bar.
It can be a catchy name for those who want exact phrase in second level name.

•••
I do follow your logic - Which Unfortunately sounds/reads purely statistical based. To my mind There is an ArtForm to domain investing. (I consider myself still learning after 16 years) The Question you have to ask yourself is do you want to own 'A' significant recognisable (No catch) Term or 'B' a marketable term applicable at a business level . The two aren't the same

•••
You are more experienced in this. But its really difficult for new comers like us to know which term is marketable.
If we do not go for exact terms, it is called less sellable and less searchable. I personally have bad experience with so called brandable domains.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back