Flowerpot/s - self explanatory!

Changeable - IoT Related one word? See below

adjective
  1. 1.
    liable to unpredictable variation.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
flowerpots.info - $xx
flowerpot.info - $xx
changeable.net - $xxx
changeable.io - $xxx

Good luck!

•••
•••
I am not too keen on changeable - it sold for $2800 in .com about a year ago; I would see it in net or io worth maybe 1/10 of that, so maybe low $$$ although I don't think it will be easy to sell. I like it as .io more than .net.

As far as I can see flowerpot only ever sold (with anything after or before it) once, as flowerpotlondon in com for $165. I actually don't see either of these in info selling, even if you only ask low to mid $$.

One slight option you may not know is there are a famous tourist attraction in eastern Canada called The Flowerpot Rocks or Hopewell Rocks (can Google it). Possibly can find someone that might be interested in flowerpots as an info for a site (although the official site has all the info most people need). I see other tourism sites have somewhat similar formations too. And apparently it is an official Minecraft term And of course well flower children and pot :xf.smile: - there are lots of possibilities, just info are hard to sell I think.

Good luck. I wish I could be more positive.

Last edited:
•••
Always prefer realism to false hope! Thanks for the relpy

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back