NameSilo

Florida Domainer wins PowerBall $600 million!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Genius move to announce the domains he wants to buy. I'm sure the owners won't be in the mood to negotiate :bah:

•••
guys.... the story is NOT with the 100% (ie TRUE) banner on domaingang. look at the friggin photo in the DG article and in the link from my other post. same dude. not a domain investor (at least NOT like the DG article presents it lol).

•••
guys.... the story is NOT with the 100% (ie TRUE) banner on domaingang. look at the friggin photo in the DG article and in the link from my other post. same dude. not a domain investor (at least NOT like the DG article presents it lol).

...OY VEY!...

I shoulda known!...

•••
If he should become a domain investor :D, he should buy godaddy.com , then give us daily $1 codes which work worldwide

•••
If he should become a domain investor :D, he should buy godaddy.com , then give us daily $1 codes which work worldwide

I thought godaddy already has codes for $1 off. :P

•••

You can't buy Godaddy with only $150-300M

Last edited:
•••
---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
You can't buy Godaddy with only $150-300M

...maybe if he uses one of those 33% - 40% off coupons he can pull it off...

•••
•••
Now maybe he'll stop it with all the low-ball offers :)

DG is pretty funny, but you need to read the fine print!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back