Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain floatingfarmland.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Charlie Haberstock

New Member
Impact
1
I hear that floating farms are the way of the future and could possibly become big in the coming years as population growth leads to land shortages in some areas.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
In this case, "floating farm" would be a pass. I struggle with "floating farmland" ...just too much on the long side, little value. IMO

Welcome to NamePros
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Floating farmland is too long. I just checked previous sales with the keyword farmland and it's too rare. With 2 big keywords like this, it is a difficult sell. I think xx for this one if at all.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back