IT.COM

Flippa Domain Sales Page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

IntricateWare

Established Member
Impact
Anyone trying out this new feature on Flippa? I've got some of my listings set up already.

The sales page is looking pretty fancy, but there are some features that I'd like more control over (like which of the domains in my catalog show up under the "Other great domains for sale" section). They're still working on it though and taking feedback, so I'm hoping to see some changes soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do they offer this for Domain Catalog listing too?

•••
Yes, I've tested it and it works fine with catalog listings.

•••
Will have to try it out...thanks for sharing!

•••
The layout is very clean.

•••
To set this up all we have to do is have the domain listed with Flippa and change the name server for it to:

ns1.flippa.com
ns2.flippa.com

Is that correct?

Edit: Just tried for myself and that is indeed all you need to do.

Last edited:
•••
Really ???? Honestly, I would be expecting something more sophisticated...

bettabank.co.ro..

I like a lot ! It'S professional, exhaustive....

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Anyone trying out this new feature on Flippa? I've got some of my listings (link removed) set up already.

The sales page is looking pretty fancy, but there are some features that I'd like more control over (like which of the domains in my catalog show up under the "Other great domains for sale" section). They're still working on it though and taking feedback, so I'm hoping to see some changes soon.

new to Flippa and this page - how do I create a domain sales page? I am using the Free Classified listing at the moment - is that correct?

Thanks in advance

•••
new to Flippa and this page - how do I create a domain sales page? I am using the Free Classified listing at the moment - is that correct?

If you have the domain listed with Flippa all you need to do is change your name serves for it to the following:

ns1.flippa.com
ns2.flippa.com

•••
Overall, I like the look of it. Nice, simple, and straight to the point.

I don't like how after a buyer clicks the buy now button it redirects to the full Flippa website for the buyer to get distracted, instead of proceeding directly with the checkout process.

I like the randomizing of additional domains for sale from my own domain catalog, however they are not in the same niche so it's odd to display them. It can be improved by having an option to select a category for each domain, then only display those domains from that same category.

There is also a problem with the landing page displaying the 3 additional domains names. It is not responsive so when there is a long domain name it overlaps the other name listed. PM me if you need a screenshot.

•••
It looks very promising. Very Clean, and attractive page.

•••
Flippa introduced the domain sales page today and gave three reasons why you should give it a try:

1) Innovatively designed and optimized to sell your domains
2) Takes less than five minutes to setup
3) It's free!

A quick how-to:

1) List your domains on Flippa.com
2) Update your name servers at your registrar to
ns1.flippa.com
ns2.flippa.com
3) Within 24 hours (but usually much sooner), your domains will resolve to your landing page.
4) Get ready to respond to buyers' offers!

Source: OnlineDomain

How do you think this will impact the domain sales via Flippa?
Are you willing to go for it?

•••
Any live domains? (to test parking pages)

•••
that is good development

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@ramkumaritrvs thanks for tips. I am new seller and not aware of every rule. I have edited my last post. thanks.

•••
I changed one domain name in my Domain Catalog Listing to this new sales page. I think it is a good thing as they list also 3 other domain names from my Domain Catalog Listing in the footer. We will see what will happen.

•••
I suggest to add Toll Free Number (Atleast US) will get more sale.

•••
I'm moving all of my sub $500 sedo parked domains there tomorrow. The money just works out better.

•••
Would like to see "Age" "Estibot" as part of KPI to add on the page
Also creative control over "Other great domains for sale" bottom of the page

•••
@FlippaDomains please come over.
Some of my domains are not resolving after changing to flippa sales page, it keeps redirecting to some flippa auctions i dont get.
Probably some bugs fixes or so....
And your team shouldnt forget the visitors counter/analytics.
One should at least know the number of traffic coming to a specific page, so also the catalogue listings.

•••
so, what happens when we want to redirect to a flippa sales page when our domains earn money from parking?

I mean, why do we need to switch nameservers. A simple URL+domain (like all the other marketplaces have) wouldn't be enough?

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something here

•••
looks great! Great job @FlippaDomains

will list a few and see how it goes

FX

•••
Some of my domains are not resolving after changing to flippa sales page, it keeps redirecting to some flippa auctions i dont get.
One should at least know the number of traffic coming to a specific page, so also the catalogue listings.

I noticed this happening for domains that have expired unsold auctions and have not been relisted for auction. Looks like something they're still working on.

•••

We'll document and help you with specific bugs; please message [email protected] for assistance

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back