Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Flippa Crashed!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Compassion

Celebrate LifeTop Member
Impact
3,991
Just got this now!

Do you see it?
flippacrashed.png
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I did..its working fine now..
 
0
•••
Did the server rip a big fart? Did it shart?
 
1
•••
That's a random temporary event. I wont say it happens often with Flippa but yes it does.
 
1
•••
a glitch in the matrix?
 
1
•••
The site seems to be working fine for me and I've never seen that error page before.
 
0
•••
The unicorn is cool.
 
0
•••
Sometimes it happen! Allz Well :)
 
0
•••
I have seen in once or twice before but then I refresh it and it works fine.
 
0
•••
I just checked and Flippa is working fine for me.
I didn't see the above maintenance page.
 
0
•••
This happened to me a few times the past week. Mostly during the evenings Pacific time.
 
0
•••
I think the Unicorn should say "Just Kidding" ...

(It's worth watching the entire scene...)

!! Sorry mods, off topic !! :laugh:
 
9
•••
0
•••
I do noticed that, but its not a big deal unless you are just about bid on a bargain deal at the last moment.
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back