Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

security Possible Flippa email phishing scam

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

lennco

Top Member
Impact
9,693
I just got an email supposed to be from flippa but its return is funky.

Subject: welcome to Flippa. Here is how it works.
Return address: reply-flippa82195.activehosted.42.1434.198035 @s5.csa2.acemsb4.com

I did not just join flippa.
Anyone know anything about this email?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I delete all trash emails from flippa
 
1
•••
I just got an email supposed to be from flippa but its return is funky.

Subject: welcome to Flippa. Here is how it works.
Return address: reply-flippa82195.activehosted.42.1434.198035 @s5.csa2.acemsb4.com

I did not just join flippa.
Anyone know anything about this email?

Got it today from [email protected]
Same reply address as yours.
I'm also not new to Flippa.
 
1
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back