Compassion Celebrate LifeTop Member PRO VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 3,991 Mar 26, 2015 2K views 14 replies 2 points #1 Just got this now! Do you see it?
Messiah Active MemberTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,540 Mar 26, 2015 #2 I did..its working fine now..
Compassion Celebrate LifeTop Member PRO VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 3,991 Mar 26, 2015 1 point #3 Did the server rip a big fart? Did it shart?
STELLAR Stellar HoldingsTop Member VIP Large Portfolio ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,101 Mar 26, 2015 1 point #4 That's a random temporary event. I wont say it happens often with Flippa but yes it does.
Compassion Celebrate LifeTop Member PRO VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 3,991 Mar 26, 2015 1 point #5 a glitch in the matrix?
Dorkside Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 179 Mar 26, 2015 #6 The site seems to be working fine for me and I've never seen that error page before.
bashishtha Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 34 Mar 26, 2015 #9 I have seen in once or twice before but then I refresh it and it works fine.
Sheogorath Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,621 Mar 26, 2015 #10 I just checked and Flippa is working fine for me. I didn't see the above maintenance page.
S solarix Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 946 Mar 26, 2015 #11 This happened to me a few times the past week. Mostly during the evenings Pacific time.
FlippaDomains Established Member :heavy_check_mark: Flippa.com ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 735 Mar 27, 2015 9 points #12 I think the Unicorn should say "Just Kidding" ... (It's worth watching the entire scene...) !! Sorry mods, off topic !!
I think the Unicorn should say "Just Kidding" ... (It's worth watching the entire scene...) !! Sorry mods, off topic !!
bashishtha Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 34 Mar 27, 2015 #13 @FlippaDomains You got to be kidding me :D
Chetan Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 2,252 Mar 27, 2015 #14 I do noticed that, but its not a big deal unless you are just about bid on a bargain deal at the last moment.
I do noticed that, but its not a big deal unless you are just about bid on a bargain deal at the last moment.
Electric-Shadow Weaver of knowledgeTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 406 Mar 27, 2015 #15 @FlippaDomains Shirley it will stay!