Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice Flippa Contact number?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DotCom9

Established Member
Impact
238
I sent an email Friday and haven't got a reply back from them. Its kinda urgent and I don't see a contact number on their website. Does anybody know one or any other way I can contact them?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
You can try their Contact Form. Or, send a PM to @FlippaDomains on this board and they may be able to help :)
FlippaDomains helped me by giving a different email id to contact but somehow my emails never went to them they said, I contacted them through their chat feature.
 
0
•••
2
•••
FlippaDomains helped me by giving a different email id to contact but somehow my emails never went to them they said, I contacted them through their chat feature.

Really sorry that this was somehow lost in the shuffle. I'm not sure if your email didn't reach them, or what.

In any case, let's do a free relist and I'll personally apply the logo upgrade.

Talk soon
 
1
•••
Really sorry that this was somehow lost in the shuffle. I'm not sure if your email didn't reach them, or what.

In any case, let's do a free relist and I'll personally apply the logo upgrade.

Talk soon

Sent you the details.. Thanks soo much.
 
1
•••
0
•••
Assume U.S. business hours for now, but our support team will have full coverage in the near future. Hope it's been resolved now, our response time is well under 24 hrs.
 
0
•••
Seems like Flippa don't like to reply, even if it IS urgent. I will be selling my domains elsewhere. They just don't care and there is no effort made, not even live chat as they state above, unless you are one of their premium members. Bullocks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back