Dynadot

Flippa announces SquadHelp partnership

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rhinnnn

Established Member
Impact
Here's some interesting news for brandable domains.

Flippa has partnered with SquadHelp to offer a wide selection of brandable names on its website.

As far as I can see, this is beneficial to everyone involved, including domainers.

Full announcement:

https://blog.flippa.com/introducing-branded-domains/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Noooo!!!!!

why would a up-and-comer partner wit Flippa?

Do opposite everything Flippa does, @GrantP

Last edited:
•••
Really strange. Aren’t they allready partnered with Afternic? I don’t really see this as a match made in heaven but remains to be seen if it has any impact on sales.

•••
Noooo!!!!!

why would a up-and-comer partner wit Flippa?

Do opposite everything Flippa does, @GrantP

From a brandable domain seller's point of view, this partnership doesn't look bad. It's basically free promotion of our names.

Quote from SquadHelp:

"Flippa plans to promote the SH listings to their buyers via homepage banners as well as their daily emails.

The SH listings have been designed with a special landing page along with the Logo designs.

SH will offer additional complimentary benefits to Flippa customers (such as a complimentary redesign of logo if the SH domain is purchased on Flippa platform).

There are no additional costs or coins required to participate in this feature. If the Domain sells on Flippa, Squadhelp will pay for the Flippa commissions from SH's share of commission.

We are working on several more features and we will send additional updates in the near future announcing more platform benefits."

•••
From a brandable domain seller's point of view, this partnership doesn't look bad. It's basically free promotion of our names.

Quote from SquadHelp:

"Flippa plans to promote the SH listings to their buyers via homepage banners as well as their daily emails.

The SH listings have been designed with a special landing page along with the Logo designs.

SH will offer additional complimentary benefits to Flippa customers (such as a complimentary redesign of logo if the SH domain is purchased on Flippa platform).

There are no additional costs or coins required to participate in this feature. If the Domain sells on Flippa, Squadhelp will pay for the Flippa commissions from SH's share of commission.

We are working on several more features and we will send additional updates in the near future announcing more platform benefits."

Flippa makes everything difficult.

From forced Escrow.com integration bs.. etc

I pray Grant doesnt emulate anything Flippa

Last edited:
•••
Flippa is poop. poop smells.
- Shakespear

•••
Well. They need to act fast. Because names that are listed as "make offer" at Squadhelp is now suddenly showing up as BIN listings at Flippa.com!

This is not acceptable.

•••
Well. They need to act fast. Because names that are listed as "make offer" at Squadhelp is now suddenly showing up as BIN listings at Flippa.com!

This is not acceptable.

Yes, they shoud change this. It's the same on sedo, my domains that are listed as ''make offer'' on SH, are ''buy now'' on Sedo

Last edited:
•••

This is not acceptable.

Just reported this. I've not seen this at Sedo with my names though.

I think it's reasonable to except that our listings are displayed the same across all platforms. There's a reason I choose to list some names without BIN.

Lets hope they fix this promptly, as I think added exposure on our domains is positive.

•••
Flippa makes everything difficult.

From forced Escrow.com integration bs.. etc

I pray Grant doesnt emulate anything Flippa

Flippa is poop. poop smells.
- Shakespear

I haven't actually used Flippa, so can't comment on that :)

Assuming an SH name is sold on Flippa, we don't have to do anything different than when the name sells on SH directly. So I'd say this is all good for now.

•••
I have been critical of SquadHelp in the past, and they do always have technical problems to work out. However, I think that it is very promising for SH to team up with Flippa. Most web entrepreneurs know about Flippa and the reason why SH stands out from the rest of the brandable marketplaces in the first place is their appeal to real end users. I think the partnership a big win for brandable name investors so the changes should be embraced.

•••
Baaaaaad move by squadhelp.... bad move...

great for Flippa(:vomit:) though

•••
so do sedo or flippa listing somehow get additional exposure on SH at al? or it just works one way.. i understand sh is brandable market.. but maybe they could still pick some brandable listings from sedo/flippa and show them on sh for sale?

•••
so do sedo or flippa listing somehow get additional exposure on SH at al? or it just works one way.. i understand sh is brandable market.. but maybe they could still pick some brandable listings from sedo/flippa and show them on sh for sale?

SH names are listed on Sedo, Afternic, Flippa, but not the other way around. Or at least that's how things stand right now.

SH has tons of names to review daily anyway (while rejecting plenty of good ones), not sure if they need more :)

•••
SH names are listed on Sedo, Afternic, Flippa, but not the other way around. Or at least that's how things stand right now.

SH has tons of names to review daily anyway (while rejecting plenty of good ones), not sure if they need more :)

well... if it doesnt work both ways.. then its hardly a partnership :)

•••

It is in the sense that the other markets receive a share from SH's commission. And SH is cool with that because it's selling more names due to increased exposure.

•••

We cant list them on Sedo. SH does it for us;
“All Premium Basic Plus listings at Squadhelp will be automatically listed for sale in Sedo.”

Last edited:
•••
Is the partnership between Squadhelp and Flippa still on? I can't find any of my Squadhelp premium names on Flippa.

Last edited:
•••
Is the partnership between Squadhelp and Flippa still on? I can't find any of my Squadhelp premium names on Flippa.
Lol, helps Flippa with more publicity.

Why would you want to??? Worst market :wtf:

You read this thread!? Or see “EEE.com”?

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back