IT.COM

Flash sale for .COM next week - Only $0.99

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is it just one per customer or unlimited?

•••

Last edited:
•••
My friend from Vietnam still can register 01 .com at 99 cents.
The offer is limit 1 per customer.
You can use paypal to pay and use personal paper like passport to verify account

If it is so...

Customer support provided totally wrong information..
May be they don't know or don't care about customer

Thanks

•••
Blog post leads to a hosting offer.
Best to go directly to the hostpapa home page.

•••
doesn't work for me says everyname has been taken ?

•••
I had the same issue but it's working for me now. However, the reg process is a pain in the ass.

it works but its very odd only for some names

Last edited:
•••
Looks like the offer is limited, but doesn't have a certain limit. I've tried to register 13, but only 6 were approved and maybe they will approve 1 or 2 more, but the rest of them they say that they will be refunded. They approve the registration one by one, not in bulk.

•••
Like mentioned above, it works to some extent and registration is delayed with them manually approving orders. So it works unless you are trying to hand reg dropping domains because of the delay. It's okay but not spectacular. At the end of the day, you are still getting .com domains at .99 cents.

•••
Indeed. Very slow reg process but hey, it's 99 cents so I can't complain. :D

•••
•••
•••
no its not as far as i can see its unlimited all my orders are going in
The orders are going in, but at least in my case, most of them were not registered. They accepted 13 orders, but actively registered only 6, the other one's they said that they will be refunded.

•••
The orders are going in, but at least in my case, most of them were not registered. They accepted 13 orders, but actively registered only 6, the other one's they said that they will be refunded.

Yes is limited had a email from them

•••
Yes is limited had a email from them
Looks like the limit is 5, I wonder if the limit is for both offers, for the one from next week as well, or we are aloud 5 for each offer/week.

•••
For me it takes more than 5 hours for a domain registration. .😩 so slowly

•••
Looks like the limit is 5, I wonder if the limit is for both offers, for the one from next week as well, or we are aloud 5 for each offer/week.

Yes anything over gets cancelled

•••
I talked with their chat support now:

Onur 10:15 pm Another question. If I sell this domain and If I need to transfer out, Can I transfer out this domain after 60 days without transfer out payment? Read

Diego Q.That's correct

Onur Ok thank you. Have a good day.Delivered

I am asking this question as few of you are using HostPapa.com

Are there any restrictions on pushing the domain?
Any transfer-out fee?

One past complaint I read about them is :
https://www.namepros.com/threads/do-not-use-hostpapa-com-they-do-not-follow-icann-rules.1027197/

•••
However, the reg process is a pain in the ass.
After just one I don't feel like registering more 0.99 names with them even if it is possible. What a disastrous company.

•••
Are they accepting PayPal as payment option? My dashboard does not seem to give that option.

•••
•••
Yes it’s a real pain i managed to get a few but after putting in lots of orders i get emailed a day later to say it was only for up to 5 domains and can i pick them even then you have to manually update each one crazy !
I can take a vacation for 1 month and still not have my domain registered.

•••
•••
yes they have this offer but they will have security checks this and that before any order get active means this is all in their hand that your $0.99 order will get accepted or not
if you want to transfer out domain i have seen lots of article and complains on internet they will give you bad time with it
very unethical company stay away

•••
I stay far..... very far indeed..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back