IT.COM

Flash sale for .COM next week - Only $0.99

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I also talked, transfer issue
20190613_015251.jpg
20190613_015336.jpg
20190613_015352.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Every domain company can want these details from you. This is normal process.
Not every, some of or some company who gives offers but when you signed up you will then know its a hard earn offer

Godaddy dont want
Epik dont want
Enom and tucows dont want
Own registrar dont want
Namesilo dont want
Dynadot dont want
Bigrock dont want
Webnic dont want
Domainbox dont want
Resello dont want
Etc

Some of them want when you signed up for reseller program
Or sometimes when they believe suspecious activities from your user account

Last edited:
•••
I just talked with "Andrei C." from hostpapa support. I was asking about limit for .com registration for 0.99$ for tomorrow, but reply was "the only offer we have for this week 8,99$ for .coms, no 0.99$ offers available" He even told be that did double check with other colleagues from selling department. So i hope 0.99$ will come, but that is strange that sales support does not know about such promos

•••
For usa customers only. When I type a domain it's forwarding to not found page

•••
@luantt Thanks for the info...

I checked with their support and there is no limitation on the number of names we can register...
It can be paid by Credit Card only...

I am from India and they said there are no restrictions for the outside USA.

I tried but got a "page not found" error.

changed the country to India...still got same error.

Good luck to others...

•••
@luantt Thanks for the info...

I checked with their support and there is no limitation on the number of names we can register...
It can be paid by Credit Card only...

I am from India and they said there are no restrictions for the outside USA.

I tried but got a "page not found" error.

changed the country to India...still got same error.

Good luck to others...
My friend from Vietnam still can register 01 .com at 99 cents.
The offer is limit 1 per customer.
You can use paypal to pay and use personal paper like passport to verify account

•••
I had the same issue but it's working for me now. However, the reg process is a pain in the ass.

•••
•••
After just one I don't feel like registering more 0.99 names with them even if it is possible. What a disastrous company.

Yes it’s a real pain i managed to get a few but after putting in lots of orders i get emailed a day later to say it was only for up to 5 domains and can i pick them even then you have to manually update each one crazy !

•••
I can take a vacation for 1 month and still not have my domain registered.

Yes never known a place to take so long to register a domain 24hrs is just crazy loads of others have done offers but the issue is they are manually doing it...

•••
They're asking for my personal ID to continue the verification process, it's unbelievable, it's kind like opening a bank account or something... lol.
Anyone facing same issue?
Yes they do this kind of unethical activities

•••
They're asking for my personal ID to continue the verification process, it's unbelievable, it's kind like opening a bank account or something... lol.
Anyone facing same issue?
Yes, I submitted my ID.

•••
I think, it's frustrated papa ........
:wtf::wtf:

20190613_213735.jpg

•••
•••
•••
oh yeah all registrar do tht if u change your whois..and are they still taking 5hours to register fresh names

Yes waiting same for new registering domains. And dont forget change your administrator mail on whois contact details.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Offer in transfer as well and how to transfer ?

•••
$8.99

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-06-20-11-38-11.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-06-20-11-38-11.png
    887 KB · Views: 58
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back