$7.88 COM Flash Sale at Dynadot!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Caleb Tweed

Established Member
Dynadot Staff
Impact
Hey Everyone,

We're having a three day flash sale for .COM Registrations!

$7.88 for all .COM Registrations (excludes re-reg)
Starts right now and ends 9/30/23 23:69 UTC
Coupon code: FLASHCOM788

As always, the coupon has unlimited usage so be sure to get the most out of it!

Cheers,
Caleb

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Will There be a coupon code for next month

•••
Will There be a coupon code for next month
I think so, we haven't confirmed it 100% but I'll make another thread if there's a new sale!

•••
Hey Everyone,

Cheers,
Caleb

Will there by renewal coupon codes? Thanks!

•••
•••
Waiting for the coupon code for transfer:)

•••
Hey Everyone,

Cheers,
Caleb
Hi Caleb,

I've begun using dyna quite a lot...transferring hundreds of names from the registrar that is known for converting hard earned cash to useless internal funny money.

You lost a dozen or so regs yesterday because I did not see this until the deadline passed. Why do you not post in the official thread so we (investors) can see the deal...how about something crazy like sending an email to dyna registered users?

I take advantage of deals, but if they are not promoted, I don't see them. Additionally, it would be a good time for a transfer code...I moved a few dozen to another registrar a couple of weeks ago because they offered me a .35 savings over the dyna discount rate.

•••
I think so, we haven't confirmed it 100% but I'll make another thread if there's a new sale!

dude do u even realize most people reg fresh expiries on the day they expire.. your promo is useless for most.

•••
Our new sale for this month is now live! $7.99 Registrations until 10/31/2023 23:59 UTC. This one INCLUDES Re-Registrations! The Registry only sometimes allows us to offer sales on Re-Reg, so be sure to register as many fresh dropped domains as possible!

Code: SPOOKYCOM

•••
Our new sale for this month is now live! $7.99 Registrations until 10/31/2023 23:59 UTC. This one INCLUDES Re-Registrations! The Registry only sometimes allows us to offer sales on Re-Reg, so be sure to register as many fresh dropped domains as possible!

did u just tell us to reg many fresh drops? then said it doesnt work on those in same post?

•••
did u just tell us to reg many fresh drops? then said it doesnt work on those in same post?
This new sale includes Re-Regs so you can use it for fresh drops! It was the previous (flash sale) that did not work for re-regs.

Last edited:
•••
This new sale includes Re-Regs so you can use it for fresh drops! It was the previous (flash sale) that did not work for re-regs.

ah ok..real confusing cause your top post still says no reregs.. ty

•••
Hey Everyone,

Cheers,
Caleb
Any promo for Oct?

•••
Any promo for Oct?
Yes we do! Please see my post here:

•••
Thanks celeb. Nice offer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back