Dynadot

[Flash Sale] .com transfers for $7.49

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Epik offers a better and better service for domainers.
One of these services is a very cheap transfer to the Registrar.

$7.49 .com registration & transfer / no limits / limited time

Addons:
  • Free SSL-parking landers
  • Free forwarding, free whois-privacy
  • Free listing in Epik marketplace
  • Free basic Wordpress site

Try Epik`s now — https://www.epik.com/promos/com

163838_2fa430094ddf3ab150f0c05bf0118e66.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
wow it ended just like that..

•••
wow it ended just like that..

So many people transfer domains. Again quickly.

Stand by and wait when promo starts again. :xf.wink:

•••
I did mine last night. I blew the pants out of that promo. sorry guys. needed to save some money because of Rona.

•••
I keep missing the few hours windows here, I should setup a gmail filter to sms me.
@WhoaDomain.com did you see the $7.49 price on all pages or only final checkout?
And yeah thanks for taking up all the quota! :xf.wink:

•••
:cautious:O_o why you do promo if you end it like the speed of light?

We don't buy on promo just because of the price (but a combination of both price and the registrar), currently, there are some registrars with transfer price lower than yours but we love to go with epic as we get used to it,

the last time I have registered new orgs with epic even though I found cheaper promos,
and yet while I'm seeing cheap promo on some extensions, I'm waiting for epic to release some offers about those extensions,

I hope you are not pushing for trying other alternatives and get used to them :hilarious:

But how comes you don't let us respire air, we don't even get the chance to see the offer!!!

One other note... when you write limited time, it's better to put a date on it, otherwise, it's like going to a pricing page and read "contact us for quote" :bored:

Last edited:
•••
:cautious:O_o why you do promo if you end it like the speed of light?

We don't buy on promo just because of the price (but a combination of both price and the registrar), currently, there are some registrars with transfer price lower than yours but we love to go with epic as we get used to it,

the last time I have registered new orgs with epic even though I found cheaper promos,
and yet while I'm seeing cheap promo on some extensions, I'm waiting for epic to release some offers about those extensions,

I hope you are not pushing for trying other alternatives and get used to them :hilarious:

But how comes you don't let us respire air, we don't even get the chance to see the offer!!!

One other note... when you write limited time, it's better to put a date on it, otherwise, it's like going to a pricing page and read "contact us for quote" :bored:

Hi! Now promo not available. If starts again - I write a post here.

What about "end it like the speed of light", check this message from me - https://www.namepros.com/threads/ep...hour-mega-thread.1148974/page-53#post-7727231

I'm interested in hearing your opinion. If you interesting in special promos for zones, contact PM.

Check my message by link above.

•••
•••
yes, its since 3 days, i am keep trying and same price

thanks

•••
Pretty sure people commenting on this thread haven't figured it out that the promo has already ended.
Do not expect any price cut until someone from epik announces another promotion.

•••

Hi! Sorry for long time response.

Quotas for this promo will be ended. We start new again, but not now. Subscribe to this forum and check news!

yes, its since 3 days, i am keep trying and same price

thanks

If you want transfer a special number of domains, ping me in PM :)

Pretty sure people commenting on this thread haven't figured it out that the promo has already ended.
Do not expect any price cut until someone from epik announces another promotion.

The promo ended as quickly as it started.

•••
Any new .COM transfer discount?!

•••
Hi! Sorry for long time response.

Quotas for this promo will be ended. We start new again, but not now. Subscribe to this forum and check news!

If you want transfer a special number of domains, ping me in PM :)

Please check PM that I sent regarding special price for 25 domain transfer.

•••
Started a new transfer promo! $7.99 per domain .com

Addons:

• Free SSL-parking landers
  • Free forwarding, free whois-privacy
  • Free listing in Epik marketplace
  • Free basic Wordpress site

Try Epik`s now — https://www.epik.com/promos/com

upload_2020-5-7_15-15-12.png

•••
@Makise @Sufyan Alani Will there be any transfer coupons anytime soon to compete with the Namecheap offer tomorrow?

•••
•••
New fast promo!

• Happy Hour started between 9-10 AM PST / 16-17 (4-5 PM) CET
  • .COM transfer to Epik from any registrar will be discounted to $7.49

For those who missed yesterday's event: Another HAPPY HOUR starts in 30 minutes (Between 9am - 10am PST).

During which .COM transfer-ins will be discounted to $7.49

https://registrar.epik.com/domain-transfer

Enjoy!

•••
•••
Thanks!
Any Happy hour transfer promo?

•••
is this still on? damn I missed it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back