IT.COM

showcase Five best hand reg domains that you own

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OK, I've been inspired by @Silentptnr and his Top 10 domains thread. I notice some people are putting in their best hand reg domains, though his thread is for the best that you own regardless of age/how you acquired them. So I'm interested to see your best had reg names.

Yes, I realise everything was a hand reg once upon a time, so we're going to need a few rules.

The rules are:

• Share max of 5 names.
  • Maximum age of 5 years.
  • You must have registered the name yourself.
  • You must still own the name.
  • Must be names you thought up yourself and checked to see if they were available. (So it's OK if the domain was reg'd previously, but I want to see names you thought up rather than finding them in a list of expiring domains then re-registered it the moment it dropped.)
  • Preferably some variation rather than all the same niche. I'm guessing there will be plenty of crypto and CBD/hemp domains but some variation would be nice.
I'll get the ball rolling. I very rarely do hand reg's (which is why I like to see what others think up) but occasionally when I think of something I particularly like I'll think about it for a while then I'll register it. Here are four from me. A couple of them would not be my most valuable hand reg's but I just like them anyway. ;)

Securabot.com
SilentMime.com
SockGobbler.com
PayMyPals.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BlockRecap.com
ChainRecap.com
TokenCapitalization.com
Dronetouch.com
Cannality.com
SquadBit.com

Last edited:
•••
Free5G.com Every major telecom will be promoting a "Free 5G" service. Think of the power of the words "free wifi". 5G will replace wifi.
TheFinex.com (The Financial Exchange)
InvestREIT.com (call to action. Invest in Real Estate Investment Trusts)
24CBD.com (24 hour CannaBiDiol store)
IRiverCruises.com (International River Cruises)

•••
I always see people here say that hand reg is useless which i can not debate as i am still new in the field very noob actually. But i am not going to put my money in dropped names catched then auctionned after sitting years on their holders hands without sale hoping that i will be the super lucky. I agree that buying a few high quality names is better than tons of crappies but at which cost?? I dont think 100 or 200 bucks will get u a a decent name. I prefer to put them on 20 names hand picked wisely and try some outbound marketing with average prices.
Anyway back to the track my favorite hand reg names (all mines are) :
Cargoshipping.org
Premiumpayment.net
Incognitopayment.com
Lowriskcrypto.com
Moneygate.net

•••
Hard to choose only 5! but here goes (all com):

upload_2020-3-5_16-46-17.png

Subjectively, those are mine. :)

•••
C/l/e/v/e/r/D/N/A/.c/o/m
S/u/b/s/c/r/i/b/e/B/u/t/t/o/n.c/o/m
F/o/a/l.i/o
W/a/n/n/a.i/o
M/y/s/t/e/r/i/e/s.t/v

•••
Basketballrehab dot com
Wibbets dot com
Brothinvesting dot com
Sixypress dot com
Splific dot com

•••
I like PayMyPals,

and for some reason, SockGobbler.com :-D I can see a potential product
Thanks. To be honest I was amazed that when I reg'd PayMyPals it had been sitting unregistered for a couple of years.
I love SockGobbler, just because it's fun. At very least it should make a good review site for washing machines. ;)

•••
I hand registered Hemp.social in 2017. Is it worth anything?

•••
•••
Firewall Device.com (6 month before registered)
High Quality Data.com (3 days old)
Digital Form Data.com (3 days old)
Data Importance.com (3 days old)

•••
All in .com

eGoldToken
eMoneyTokens
ARCryptocurrency
VRCryptoAssets
VRAnimationStudio

•••
Based on their value probably:
VRClick.com
VRFreedom.com
VRVendor.com
ElectricCa.rs
Cloudcomputi.ng

•••
All thought up in my head this year which surprised me and accepted by BB which also surprised me.
GingerJack.com
MissForbidden.com
LuckyWink.com
EbonyMist.com
SurfSurfer.com

Last edited:
•••
CarFractions.com
Fraction.Network
Tokenized101.com
FractionalCRE.com ( Commercial Real estate )
MicroDoseGroup.com

•••
•••
RoboticReality.com
Ai
Climax.com
Linked
Banking.com
FAPAT
AR.com
5G

•••
IMO, one of the best domainers in hand-regs is @Grego85.
He has reg'd names such as cbd.world, cbd.network, token.network, pharma.group, etc.

Last edited:
•••
AuthorityNode.com
BlockingChain.com
SmartContracted.com
Anatomly.com
DPoSCoin.com (Definition)

These are my top 5 hand registers right now. The DPoS Coin is a steal, new popular coin consensus mechanism.

I find searching for new legal definitions of tech and services works. Plus, reading NamePros, Medium and HackerNoon helps plenty.

•••
OK, I've been inspired by @Silentptnr and his Top 10 domains thread. I notice some people are putting in their best hand reg domains, though his thread is for the best that you own regardless of age/how you acquired them. So I'm interested to see your best had reg names.

Yes, I realise everything was a hand reg once upon a time, so we're going to need a few rules.

The rules are:

• Share max of 5 names.
  • Maximum age of 5 years.
  • You must have registered the name yourself.
  • You must still own the name.
  • Must be names you thought up yourself and checked to see if they were available. (So it's OK if the domain was reg'd previously, but I want to see names you thought up rather than finding them in a list of expiring domains then re-registered it the moment it dropped.)
  • Preferably some variation rather than all the same niche. I'm guessing there will be plenty of crypto and CBD/hemp domains but some variation would be nice.
I'll get the ball rolling. I very rarely do hand reg's (which is why I like to see what others think up) but occasionally when I think of something I particularly like I'll think about it for a while then I'll register it. Here are four from me. A couple of them would not be my most valuable hand reg's but I just like them anyway. ;)

Securabot.com
SilentMime.com
SockGobbler.com
PayMyPals.com

I like PayMyPals,

and for some reason, SockGobbler.com :-D I can see a potential product

•••
CaribbeanEr.com
Cabeautybar.comment
Edmontongallery.com

•••
All in .com:

TCRtherapy (also .org)
ScreenlessWorld
SustainableStock (also .org)
TearlessOnion(s)
AdaptiveAid
Hope this question is not taking thread off topic, but I found it interesting that in two of your five you have both .com + .org @Joe Nichols Do you do that for a significant part of your portfolio and do you try to sell as pair? I really like the SustainableStock btw (and ScreenlessWorld)
Bob

•••
Hope this question is not taking thread off topic, but I found it interesting that in two of your five you have both .com + .org @Joe Nichols Do you do that for a significant part of your portfolio and do you try to sell as pair? I really like the SustainableStock btw (and ScreenlessWorld)
Bob
Thanks Bob. Those are actually the only two names where I also registered the .org, and it was because I could see the extension fitting the names and holding a reasonable amount of value if the terms take off commercially.

•••
[MySurname].com (Redacted for obvious reasons)
[MySurname].org
[MyCityname].org
cryptoearn.co

Do you think? Buying your surname is good? I have to pay every year with no content hosted.

•••
Chefmen /com
Datimate /com
Ganjaondemand /com
Locoaudio /com
Redisports /com
Hand regs

•••
BirthdayDot.com
HBDtoYou.com || Happy BirtDay to You
SaferExpress.com
Hotelssss.com
Canebi.com || Other name for Cannabis

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back