IT.COM

advice First timer! How do I sell this high value domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lweisz

Impact
I've never sold a domain before but I'm interested in selling one I own: simplified.life.

Both EstiBot and GoDaddy value it at over $500. What are the next steps I should take? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi this name is not high value. Most names are valued above $500 by GD. It means zero to whether its any good, will anyone actually buy etc.

Do not use value estimators as a reason to buy a name. Learn how to find good names and a GD value is just a side note not the reason. There are many here sitting on names with super high value on Estibot GoDaddy or both and yet they remain unsold. It takes the right timing and buyer. As a start list on Afternic and DAN.

Nothing instant about domaining. Its a long slow process. Good Luck and welcome to NP.

Last edited:
•••
Oh good to know! I will list on Afternic and DAN. What about Sedo? Should I list it there too?

•••
Oh good to know! I will list on Afternic and DAN. What about Sedo? Should I list it there too?
There are a number of members of the NamePros forum that advocate for the triple combo-- Afternic/Dan/Sedo. Afternic and Sedo do have name recognition, and Dan has popularity for its landers.
For myself, my sales have only been through Afternic and Sedo. The Dan landers do look nice, though, and Bodis/Dan is useful if you have any domains that attract traffic.

•••
Sedo definitely worth a try, not as much sales as afternic but consistent over time. Good luck

•••
I've never sold a domain before but I'm interested in selling one I own: simplified.life.

Both EstiBot and GoDaddy value it at over $500.

Do not care about these automated appraisal tools.
(Aslong there isn't a value shown up +$2,000 which could be an indicator of value.)

Take a look at this i tiped in random letters and got a +$1,000 value free to register domain
(do not register it - it has no value ! )

1654096960452.png

Both EstiBot and GoDaddy value it at over $500. What are the next steps I should take? Thanks!

Next step before registering / buying any new domain is read, read, read.
As you are a new member and new to domaining you should learn about it first.
There are a lot of helpful threads right here at namepros and trust me - its worth it.

Good luck at your journey!

Last edited:
•••
Great first step, you might sell it at any market (afternic dan sedo). Welcome to NP and good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back