Dynadot

question How Much Should I Sell (DonaldTrumper.com) ?

NameSilo
Watch

EASYPICKINGS

Established Member
Impact
Are you a Donald Trumper? If you search online many people refer to trump supporters as trumpers, than you got the never trumpers. I believe DonaldTrumper.com is a good name that should hold some value. Iv had lowball offers for it, and one high offer that I denied thinking I would get million dollars. Obviously, thats not happening, but I want to know what I should consider accepting. Their is no way I can just sell this name for $500, to someone, that eventually might sell it for $50,000 when their are so many trump fanatics that would love to have this name. I could see me getting $500,000 for it, because their are NO trump names you can get right now. You personally, cannot get a trump name close to this.. so I would assume that means it holds an intrinsic value.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Their is no way I can just sell this name for $500, to someone, that eventually might sell it for $50,000 when their are so many trump fanatics that would love to have this name. I could see me getting $500,000 for it,

If you hold out for $500K good luck. But don't hold out for too long since that name will drop to ZERO once he leaves office (assuming that name has any value to begin with)

Last edited:
•••
I am selling LyingPresident.com for an asking price of $1,000 ($800 for NP members). Not a "trump" name but appropriate to just about any damn President...

I just don't see $500,000 for the domain, but good luck....

•••
I am selling LyingPresident.com for an asking price of $1,000 ($800 for NP members). Not a "trump" name but appropriate to just about any damn President...

I just don't see $500,000 for the domain, but good luck....
Do you want it for $800?

•••
Also have the name liarslist.com or factverified.com for you

•••
No thanks. I don't have an interest in your domain.

•••
•••
I mean if you guys saw the raw traffic of people typing it in for some reason youd be like wtf. Trump supporters are referred to as trumpers than you got the nevertrumpers. Lol im not going to defend this name its not good. Not good at all unless your a trump supporter.

•••
I mean if you guys saw the raw traffic of people typing it in for some reason youd be like wtf. Trump supporters are referred to as trumpers than you got the nevertrumpers. Lol im not going to defend this name its not good. Not good at all unless your a trump supporter.
only a matter of time before you receive a UDRP cease and desist for registering the domain in bad faith with the intention to sell it to Donald Trump.

•••
only a matter of time before you receive a UDRP cease and desist for registering the domain in bad faith with the intention to sell it to Donald Trump.
Except for the fact that their is an actual guy with the name Donald Trumper who lives in Las Vegas. He is the one whos name this is..

•••
So... if he has a trademark on it then he also could UDRP you. You have no ammunition to fight against a UDRP from either Donald trump or Donald tumper.. you should avoid registering these types of names all together. Also, you will never sell them, just be sued.

•••
I agree with JudgeMind on this one. Dangerous territory....

•••
Also, saying you registered the domain to sell to Donald Trumper instead of Donald Trump is still registering a domain in bad faith. You'd also need to prove that you researched Donald Trumper and not Donald Trump prior to purchasing the domain which im sure you couldn't do.

Stick to generic company names that don't have trademarks in the future.

•••
If thats the case than you are completely right. It's worthless my apologies.

•••
If thats the case than you are completely right. It's worthless my apologies.
honestly, due to legal issues you may face from holding such a domain id consider asking the registrar to delete it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back