NameSilo

First sale, over 500% increase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jeanco

RyanPrice.ca - DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
My first domain name ever purchased (with the exception of my homepage) sold today. I'm new to the domain market and have been mostly buying or selling for NPs. This domain sold for $106 and I paid $20 for it and it came with 2 other crap domains I sold for 250$NP.

Just thought I'd share with everyone and let you know that newbies can do it too :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats Ryan! Keep it up. :talk:

•••
Re: First sale, over 500% increase :D

Originally posted by Jeanco
My first domain name ever purchased (with the exception of my homepage) sold today. I'm new to the domain market and have been mostly buying or selling for NPs. This domain sold for $106 and I paid $20 for it and it came with 2 other crap domains I sold for 250$NP.

Just thought I'd share with everyone and let you know that newbies can do it too :D

Good work! :)

•••
Well done Ryan - congratulations

•••
Thats great Ryan! :tu: Keep up the good stuff!

Might we ask what the domain was? :D

•••
Congratulations - well done.

DavidH

•••
Congrat Jeanco

Nice to know.

you the domainer

•••
Nice job!

Glad to hear things are turning on your side :)

Hope you keep it up.

•••
•••
congrats :) thats a nice sale.

•••
Congrats! End-user sales are really the way to go. Wholesale sales are just to help you adjust and balance your domain portfolio.

•••
Congrats! My time will come too :)

•••
•••
It is indeed. and the domain for those wondering is sellpc.com

I'm actually kinda interested to see what happens with it.

•••
Originally posted by Jeanco
It is indeed. and the domain for those wondering is sellpc.com

I'm actually kinda interested to see what happens with it.

From the Christmas auction! I actually liked that domain, but by the time it came up for auction I had already committed to other purchases.

•••
Yup thats where I got it :D

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations! I also had one similar situation on my first domain sale. And please you have to watch out on your next sale, possibly you would not have the "luck" like you had on your first sale...:)

•••
Congrat! It's a nice domain too!

•••
•••
Alright Ryan! Glad to see things are lookin up!

•••
Excellent! Nice marketing!

•••
I sold one of my domains today to an end user for $41.00 US hahaha, guess it's not a bad start!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back