First Official Registration

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CrazyTech

Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member
Impact
185
Just had my first domain registration signup and successful payment for my site (signed up for a hosting plan too). I've had nonpaying customers sign up in the past but this one was completed successfully. Just thought I'd share my joy! :lala:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats Denver. May it be the first of many! :tu:
 
0
•••
Congrats :) Hope you get a lot more in the future..
 
0
•••
Congrats.. I love that feeling... it feel so good doesn't it? man I love that feeling.. too bad it goes away when the customer breaks the product(in this case hosting lol)
 
0
•••
Congrats! I'm somewhat of a newbie myself (I own 9 domains right now...) and I can tell you for me, it's addictive. I love searching for names, I love the thrill of registration, I love finding ways to make profit from the whole thing...lol...you could say it's addicting!
 
0
•••
Too bad you can't frame a dollar from the sale and hang it on the wall. :) Congrats!
 
0
•••
Congrats man and good luck :)

All the best,

- SW
 
0
•••
Congrats! Good luck in turning that one into 2, then 4, then thousands ;)

Tom
 
0
•••
Good luck :D
Hope it goes well for you! :)
 
0
•••
Congrats and good luck to you Crazy.
 
0
•••
Congrats. Expect allot more to come after it gets started ;)
 
0
•••
MsSpider said:
Congrats! I'm somewhat of a newbie myself (I own 9 domains right now...) and I can tell you for me, it's addictive. I love searching for names, I love the thrill of registration, I love finding ways to make profit from the whole thing...lol...you could say it's addicting!

Spidey, since you realize and admit it's an addiction, there is still hope for you.

Get out now while you still have some sanity.

:laugh:
 
0
•••
-db- said:
Spidey, since you realize and admit it's an addiction, there is still hope for you.

Get out now while you still have some sanity.

:laugh:

Sounds like the hook is already in.

Congrats Crazy
 
0
•••
very nice .congra.Hope yoi get success.
 
0
•••
-db- said:
Spidey, since you realize and admit it's an addiction, there is still hope for you.

Get out now while you still have some sanity.

:laugh:
heh, Too late for me :p Congrats CT
 
0
•••
Congrats! :D Hope you get some more :)
 
0
•••
NameMogul.com said:
Too bad you can't frame a dollar from the sale and hang it on the wall. :) Congrats!
I know somebody whos done that...seriously.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back